Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

The Return of the Tipping Thread

Scouse, quick question.. 

If you use Sky Bet and see a 'price boost' are you allowed to take them odds or do we have to take the original price? 

yeah man that's fine, best price is what we're looking for, if the best price is a boost then so be it. 

as long as it's not a new customer/weird thing that not everyone can get. your standard skybet boosts or paddy power power hour etc is fine and dandy. 

Never fails to amaze me the regularity that I pick one team or another and the one I don't pick sails to a victory whilst the one I do pick doesn't just lose, but often gets completely smashed in the process.

Only one contender tonight for me though.

Blackpool vs Burton Albion | BURTON (23/20) | This has got away win written all over it for me. Blackpool are a mess and Burton are really progressing nowadays.

£10 returns £21.50.

Liverpool win and over 2.5 goals. £10 @ 6/5 pays £22

Son of a bitch, had real money on this aswell.

Maximum loss after week 2. Gonna need a 10/1 shot on joker week to come in to get in the medal positions at this rate.

BTTS & Win

Blackburn v Cardiff - Cardiff win ( Both teams have scored and let in over 12 goals between them in there two matches so far.

Derby v Boro - Boro win ( Derby have a goal in them but have not turned up yet, Boro are looking good and think they will win here. )

43/1 10 quid returns 440

here we go, will do a more secure bet next week.

Coventry at home to Crewe @ 4/6.

Cov have started well, 6 points from 6, no goals conceded and won 4-0 away at Milwall at the weekend.

Tranmere at home to Halifax @ 4/6.

Tranmere sit 4th, unbeaten in 3, Halifax are bottom, lost all 3.

Double @ 1.78/1.

Returns £27.78.

Another little bit of profit.

2/3 now

Never fails to amaze me the regularity that I pick one team or another and the one I don't pick sails to a victory whilst the one I do pick doesn't just lose, but often gets completely smashed in the process.

Only one contender tonight for me though.

Blackpool vs Burton Albion | BURTON (23/20) | This has got away win written all over it for me. Blackpool are a mess and Burton are really progressing nowadays.

£10 returns £21.50.

Aaaaaaaaaand we're off.

Juddmonte International Stakes, 15.40, York - GOLDEN HORN @ 4/6

Best horse of the season, best horse in the race by a distance, already comfortably beaten one of his challengers, another is a bit unexposed and might be a threat and Gleneagles either won't run or will run an unfavoured trip on unfavoured ground against the incredibly easy Dante/Derby/Eclipse winner. Good luck, son. 

Stoke (@ Norwich) @ 11/5

Ludicrous odds surely. Norwich got a win last week but most of that is owed to Sunderland being a pathetic excuse for a football club, and Norwich got comfortably turned over by Palace at home the week before. Stoke will do them easy and at a monster price. Thought they'd be closer to evens than about 5/2 ffs. Pile on. 

£10 returns £53.

Crystal Palace (17/20) vs Aston Villa - Palace is a notoriously difficult place to go with a terrific atmosphere, they made Selhurst into a bit of a fortress last season and I believe it will be no different this time around. They have strengthened well, particularly with Cabaye in midfield and should have plenty of attacking threat to see off Villa, for whom I quite simply don't know where the goals are going to come from.

QPR (3/4) vs Rotherham - Recently relegated QPR picked up their first league win in midweek, coming from two goals down to beat Wolves at Molineux. This should give QPR a great boost and with their main attacking threats Austin and Phillips both getting in on the act in midweek, I can't see Rotherham posing a threat at Loftus Road. Rotherham have started poorly and only a bore draw against Preston in midweek saw them finally register a point on the board in the league. QPR should have more than enough to see them off.

£10 double pays £32.38 (SkyBet)

Leicester vs Tottenham - BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE - 8/13. Always goals in this fixture.

Sunderland vs Swansea - SWANSEA - 11/10. Sunderland are absolutely bollocks. Expect this to finish 0-3/0-4. Nailed on 1-1 then

£10 pays £0 £33.92

I'm flying with my actual betting account, so I just need to apply the same logic here,

Novak Djokovic to beat Stan warwinka 2-0, i know Stan has proven he can beat Novak but I'm confident he has this one covered.

Serena to beat ivanovic 2-0,.

£10 returns £23.20

Archived