Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

The Return of the Tipping Thread

yeah psg are going to "boost the odds" of literally all my weekend bets tonight. if they don't win its almost game over already haha.

Its great when the booster comes off though and you can look forward to all your bets failing at 3pm instead

Count me in

First bet will be.

Leicester

Palace

5/1 tenner pays 60 @ bet365

I think we will win by a couple of goals tomorrow everyone will be fired up and our quality will prevail. 2-0

Don't think much of Norwich and I think Palace are a decent side, like to attack and with it being the first game can see them coming away with the points. 3-1

I'm in.

Betfair exchange:

HT/FT

Sunderland Leicester 36-1 £10 returns £360

Leicester Sunderland 70-1 £10 returns £700

Edit just noticed this is looking like a tenner so cut those two in half and make em a fiver lol (I've put a tenner on both)

Sennockian Star, Haydock 2.20, 9/1, £5 e/w, £66.25 for a win, £16.25 for a place.

First weekend of footie can be a bit of a minefield so will stick with a horse I know.

Came 3rd so that's returned £16.25. Small profit to kick off with.

Count me in

First bet will be.

Leicester

Palace

5/1 tenner pays 60 @ bet365

I think we will win by a couple of goals tomorrow everyone will be fired up and our quality will prevail. 2-0

Don't think much of Norwich and I think Palace are a decent side, like to attack and with it being the first game can see them coming away with the points. 3-1

I should have betted on the scoreline lol

Archived