Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

The Return of the Tipping Thread

Just wondered if anyone backed Leicester to win the PL using the handicap bet, Leicester were 16?1 +42 points, most of last years top six were scratch, Chelsea are scratch and won last year with 87 points  It seemed a reasonable bet to me looking at odds of other teams anyway had a tenner on you never know.

Just wondered if anyone backed Leicester to win the PL using the handicap bet, Leicester were 16?1 +42 points, most of last years top six were scratch, Chelsea are scratch and won last year with 87 points It seemed a reasonable bet to me looking at odds of other teams anyway had a tenner on you never know.

The odds are good because you have to add the handicaps of all the teams before the bet is a winner so for last year Swansea had a +41 and finished with 56 points so 97 points, S'oton +34 and finished with 60. The bet is good if you can predict a surprise package which this season could very well be us

Now in profit, and looking to kick on.

Barclays Premier League, Saturday 22nd August, 12:45pm kick off

Manchester United (4/11) v Newcastle United

Man Utd have had a midweek game to contend with, but Memphis depay looks in great form and they have been efficient, if unspectacular so far this season. The only win for Newcastle in the last five at Old Trafford was in the brief Moyes era with a Yohan Cabaye goal, whilst their new recruits this season, particularly Mitrovic, have made a lukewarm start to life in Newcastle.

Van Gaal completed the double over Newcastle last season and has got United looking much more assured at the back.

Man Utd are lacking striking options, but will sitll have enough to win this game and keep the pressure up at the top of the table for my money.

Ladbrokes Scottish Championship, Sunday 23rd August, 12:30pm kick off

Rangers (8/15) vs Hibernian

Im going to push my luck one more time on Rangers who look a good outfit this season and will most definitely be hard to beat at Ibrox.

Were free scoring for me last week away to Alloa, and whilst Hibs pose a much stiffer test, Rangers i believe will have enough in the tank to win this one.

An interesting twist on the game will be the war of words Warburton and Stubbs have engaged in prior to the game. Rangers pursuit of Scott Allan before his move to Celtic was well documented, and its interesting that Stubbs has used the Dyche tactic to an extent to put the pressure onto Warburtons men in the lead up to the game.

Whether this is a foolish piece of mind games remains to be seen, but its hard to back against Rangers making it 3 from 3.

The double with Skybet pays £20.91, for £10.91 profit

Archived