Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

The Return of the Tipping Thread

Hopefully get off to a decent start:

HULL vs Huddersfield (7/10)

Fancy Hull to bounce straight back up this year, love a bit of Steve Bruce and even after losing Brady & Chester I still think they'll be a threat. Huddersfield shouldn't be much of a problem.

BIRMINGHAM vs Reading (7/5)

Birmingham had a very strong end to last season and I expect them to carry on, Rowett looks a decent coach and Gray looks a cracking player. Also every time I bet on Reading to win they lose so fvck 'em.

£10 on the double @ 3.08/1 returns £40.33

Everton vs Watford (8/11) - Think Watford will struggle this season as signing so many players in one window rarely works. Fancy Everton to win comfortably.

Chelsea vs Swansea (4/11) - Self explanatory, Chelsea at home under Jose. Home win

£10 returns £23.50

Going for what I consider to be a relatively safe start.

Rangers  v St Mirren @ 8/15

Rangers have a very good squad for this division and will be looking to get off to a good start. Beating Hibs 6-2 a few weeks ago set the benchmark for the season and I can't see them dropping too many points at Ibrox.

Man U  v Spurs @ 13/20

United seem to have strengthened well in the summer and will be looking to get off to a good start. Spurs were in Germany till Wednesday night playing in the Audi cup, with a full strength side playing against Real Madrid on saturday. I think this should tip the game in United's favour.

£10 @ 1.52/1 returns £25.24. With ladbrokes.

lol. I think it should. Scouse?

Pays £125

haha we're going to get this "reigning champion" stuff all year aren't we :D 

glad to see a lot of "safe" tips rolling in, they always lose haha. 

haha we're going to get this "reigning champion" stuff all year aren't we :D

glad to see a lot of "safe" tips rolling in, they always lose haha. 

Oh aye, Waghorn will be sent off for headbutting the St Mirren keeper and Rangers will concede an own goal in the 90th minute. Would not surprise me to see this bet dead before 10pm haha.

Oh aye, Waghorn will be sent off for headbutting the St Mirren keeper and Rangers will concede an own goal in the 90th minute. Would not surprise me to see this bet dead before 10pm haha.

yeah psg are going to "boost the odds" of literally all my weekend bets tonight. if they don't win its almost game over already haha.

Archived