Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

The Return of the Tipping Thread

Going to tip this weeks tonight as I've got a really good feeling.

Gonna play my first wildcard!

Doncaster vs Leeds halftime / full time

DRAW/LEEDS @ 5/1

Crewe vs Preston halftime / full time

DRAW/PRESTON @ 7/2

£25 double @ 27/1 returns £675

Going to tip this weeks tonight as I've got a really good feeling.

Gonna play my first wildcard!

Doncaster vs Leeds halftime / full time

DRAW/LEEDS @ 5/1

Crewe vs Preston halftime / full time

DRAW/PRESTON @ 7/2

£25 double @ 27/1 returns £675

/thread if this comes in.

Scouse, I'm late to the party but hopefully I am not too late!

If not, my tip shall be £5 e/w on Jason Day (14/1 WH, paying top 6) in the USPGA Championship at Whistling Straits.

The Aussie is one of a handful of top players yet to win a major and this week he breaks his duck. He's been so close on numerous occasions (9 top 10's in 20 majors, six top 5's), notably at Augusta and more recently came up short of the playoff at St Andrews by a stroke. However, he showed no signs of disappointment as he powered to victory in Canada at the RBC Canadian Open, holing some critical putts down the stretch. The likes of Spieth, Watson and Rose are obvious dangers considering their recent form, but I think it's Jason's Day!

PGA Championship each way bet (in play)

Jordan Spieth e/w 1/4 @10/1

Edit: Bet365 by the way, if you want proof of the odds I've got money on it

Not good enough, if you give me your Bet365 login details so I can check that would be great.

Southampton to beat Everton 19/20 - Everton's defence is an absolute mess.

Middlesbrough clean sheet 5/6

£10 double pays £35.75

Disasterous start last week with the Arsenal debacle and need to make ammends.

Skybet Championship, Saturday August 15th, 3pm Kickoff

Nottingham Forest (5/6) vs Rotherham United

Both sides lost on the opening weekend, but a 4-1 reverse for Rotherham against MK Dons will have hurt the confidence. Forest on the other hand will be desperate to make an impression at home considering the slump vs Walsall in the Capital One Cup.

Forest have held a jinx over the millers in the past, and are riding a 15 game unbeaten streak against them, albeit 9 of those have been drawn.

And as if they needed any more motivation, the opportunity to put one over Joe Mattock, a new recruit for Rotherham is too tempting to turn down at 5/6

Scottish Championship, Sunday 16th August, 12:30pm Kick Off

Alloa Athletic vs Rangers (1/3)

Not often 1/3 represents great value, but Rangers are a serious outfit this season and overcame St Mirren easily in their opening gam at Ibrox.

Alloa have started poorly with a 3-1 defeat against  Queen Of The South, but the sheer quality differential between the two teams and the fact that Rangers are desperate to regain Premiership status will mean there will be no slip ups in these games.

Going for Rangers by the odd goal in this one.

£10 returns £24.44 for £14.44 profit

Archived