theadmans Posted 14 August 2015 Posted 14 August 2015 I have a US location set on my Android Tablet and can watch the Free streams on the NBC app on Kodi. However, how do I pay the 15 dollars as I assume the City games are premium ? I cannot find a webpage link to sign up for the Login and Password.
tom27111 Posted 14 August 2015 Posted 14 August 2015 I have a US location set on my Android Tablet and can watch the Free streams on the NBC app on Kodi. However, how do I pay the 15 dollars as I assume the City games are premium ? I cannot find a webpage link to sign up for the Login and Password. You can't just sign up through NBC or Xfinity. You need a subscription to a tv package in America. Much like you can't just subscribe to Sky Go without a Sky subscription in this country. There are people that will sell you a username and password though.
tom27111 Posted 14 August 2015 Posted 14 August 2015 If anyone has got an xfinity login, we're on a channel called usa tomorrow. It can also be watched via nbc sports extra.
les-tah Posted 15 August 2015 Posted 15 August 2015 I have a US location set on my Android Tablet and can watch the Free streams on the NBC app on Kodi. However, how do I pay the 15 dollars as I assume the City games are premium ? I cannot find a webpage link to sign up for the Login and Password. You can't just sign up through NBC or Xfinity. You need a subscription to a tv package in America. Much like you can't just subscribe to Sky Go without a Sky subscription in this country. There are people that will sell you a username and password though. So Tommy boy where do people find these people who sell usernames?? "Asking for a friend"
Sooper Steve's shin Posted 15 August 2015 Posted 15 August 2015 BeIN Sports 11, so English commentary
Christoph Posted 15 August 2015 Posted 15 August 2015 BeIN Sports 11, so English commentary This. Might need a VPN to get it running smoothly. I've heard NBC show every premier league game. Think you need kodi or something to get it working but again not sure if you need a VPN to get it working.
Guest Col city fan Posted 15 August 2015 Posted 15 August 2015 Can any fellow FT'rs tell me when football first starts on Sky? 5 o'clock? I can't see it on the menu anywhere
Ralph Posted 15 August 2015 Author Posted 15 August 2015 Thanks for all the advice. Just got back from hol's and called the Fairfield in south wigston. They confirmed they are showing the game.
doubledeckerderek Posted 15 August 2015 Posted 15 August 2015 Tom27111 - you've introduced me to a whole new world of VPN's, KOBI and video add-ons. Managed to get everything loaded and I'm now tantalisingly on the NSBC screen prompting me for a username and password. T'zit? Please. Pretty please. G'wan, g'wan, g'wan. You know you want to. Foxes should stick together.
tom27111 Posted 15 August 2015 Posted 15 August 2015 Tom27111 - you've introduced me to a whole new world of VPN's, KOBI and video add-ons. Managed to get everything loaded and I'm now tantalisingly on the NSBC screen prompting me for a username and password. T'zit? Please. Pretty please. G'wan, g'wan, g'wan. You know you want to. Foxes should stick together. Sorry, you can only use it on 3 devices and I've done that! I get some serious multi screen action at 3pm
Carl the Llama Posted 15 August 2015 Posted 15 August 2015 I bet you love playing minecraft too? What? I don't see the connection.
MPH Posted 15 August 2015 Posted 15 August 2015 West ham game is on the USA channel here in the states so should be plenty of decent online streams...
Larry_LCFC Posted 15 August 2015 Posted 15 August 2015 Just watching NBCSN. Just said the our game is on USA Network.
MPH Posted 15 August 2015 Posted 15 August 2015 This. Might need a VPN to get it running smoothly. I've heard NBC show every premier league game. Think you need kodi or something to get it working but again not sure if you need a VPN to get it working. They show one or two games live on their TV channels and the rest on their website. It's crystal clear HD quality with no lagging, only problem is you need to log in with the online account details from your tv provider so it stops it from being freely distributed..
Christoph Posted 15 August 2015 Posted 15 August 2015 They show one or two games live on their TV channels and the rest on their website. It's crystal clear HD quality with no lagging, only problem is you need to log in with the online account details from your tv provider so it stops it from being freely distributed.. You got any idea how to watch the live stuff as it asks for a login and password? Is there no way past it other than subscribing?
tom27111 Posted 15 August 2015 Posted 15 August 2015 You got any idea how to watch the live stuff as it asks for a login and password? Is there no way past it other than subscribing? I can point you in the direction of getting one. Cost $15 for 3 months. Pm me if you want.
Christoph Posted 15 August 2015 Posted 15 August 2015 I can point you in the direction of getting one. Cost $15 for 3 months. Pm me if you want. Yeh shoot me a message. We were using bein but apparently it's removing their English commentary
dave_the_fox Posted 15 August 2015 Posted 15 August 2015 What? I don't see the connection. It made me he's on about the shite Quality of a poor stream u r likely to get on cricfree - it will be "blocky" like
whoareyaaa Posted 15 August 2015 Posted 15 August 2015 So I've installed Kodi ..... What next!!!?? Pheonix might have this on in the Video Section > Add ons > Pheonix If not then I would suggest installing Robin Hood Project (google)
Collymore Posted 15 August 2015 Posted 15 August 2015 It made me he's on about the shite Quality of a poor stream u r likely to get on cricfree - it will be "blocky" like You got it!
5waller5 Posted 15 August 2015 Posted 15 August 2015 Pheonix might have this on in the Video Section > Add ons > Pheonix If not then I would suggest installing Robin Hood Project (google) Pheonix isn't listed in my video > add ons???
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.