Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Ranieri - Shocking perfomance

Not going to slag Ranieri off too much. He made mistakes but did actually rectify them and that's all you can ask for. He's still learning about our squad and it will take time. We've drawn at a ground where I bet a few teams of our ilk will lose.

Exactly.

I can see what he was trying to do with the formation, it didn't work though. But it was also poorly executed by the players, so it's hard to pin the blame all on him entirely. All you can ask is that he sees something isn't working and changes it. I think he's been good at that so far and that's a big positive.

No problem with him changing the side around, Kante should be starting IMO. Not so sure he should have changed the formation.

Early days though, only his fifth competitive game in charge. Total faith in him, he's not Peter Taylor that's what I keep telling myself anyway.

I was not exactly delighted by the tactical switches he made but that doesn't hide from the fact that for most of the game our players underperformed and were poor. Not sure you can blame the Manager for that? Still we salvaged a point and are unbeaten.

I hope he reverts back to 3-5-2 as that seems our best attacking option / formation.

Id say judging on some of the posts 20% of our fans our w**kers. Need a reality check. Like somone posted "A point there wasn't that bad" and they will cause a few upsets there. So if you want some doom and gloom then **** off and support forest as you will have plenty to keed you occupied and depressed. Few years ago when we was watching league one football id of given a right bollock to be in position we are in now and still theres that minority of c*nts who will find somthing to have a dig about. So literally piss off as your not fans your trolls or manic depressives.

Grow up. I was paying you a compliment, you don't have to act like a kid about it. In fact, no I'll revert back to the FT default speak..you're a knob.

:thumbup:

The winky thing indicated a joke, I thought I'd made that clear. Hey ho.

Just passing on what a mate of mine told me after sitting next to one of the LCFC hierarchy on a flight ..... But glad you've put me right on that !

No problem, anytime.

lol

Gotcha there Babs!

You winked as well so that was clearly a joke, you can't catch me out.

• 2 years later...
3 minutes ago, katieakita said:

Shocking performance away at Bournemouth stealing a point good job he got time to turn it around, if I remember correctly a slightly easier start as well

Great find Katie - remember we were to be thrashed 5-2 at home a few games later !!

but we hadn't started playing NG in his proper position and this was game 4 not 7. Silva (if he arrives) is not ngolo !! 

38 minutes ago, katieakita said:

Shocking performance away at Bournemouth stealing a point good job he got time to turn it around, if I remember correctly a slightly easier start as well

Eh, it wasn't pretty but we sparked a bit in that game and had a good goal disallowed. That game we could realistically have won, yesterday, if you got what you deserved in football Bournemouth would have won by three.

Archived