Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Ranieri - Shocking perfomance

Did seem somewhat strange playing that formation. Think that he knew he got it wrong though for sure.

I still think we look best at 352 though especially at the back. Think all oir goals conceded this year have been soft and sloppy really. Playing 352 allows extra in midfield like CR wanted yesterday and keeping the wing threat too.

Oh man all I've done is read the OP and look at the page count to come to the conclusion that I won't be missing out if I give this one a swerve.  Bless you FT.

:D same!

Funny because in the build up to the game I swear the majority of people were asking for changes... 

Certainly was a game of 2 halves and overall a point seemed fair. They are a very underrated team in my opinion so a point away from home isnt the end of the world. Tbh iv been pleasantly suprised with how we've continued our phenomenal form from the end of last season

I wish people would leave Claudio alone, already people are starting to turn on him. Yet we're still unbeaten, fair enough he got things wrong yesterday, he tested new things out and whats wrong with that. At least he corrected them in the second half. 

What's with the comments "I wish Pearson was still here" I'm come on guys, he's gone let's accept that. 

How can you blame Ranieri. Yes he experimented but its to be expected at these early stages. He probably doesn't know his best 11 yet.

But these are professional footballers, its their fault they didn't adapt to the tactical change - not ranieri's. Just like NP last year, alot of games he got it right. But individual errors cost us. See Liverpool, tottenham, etc..

But atleast Ranieri can learn from this experience

Why does everyone seem to have an agenda whether it be in one direction or another?

Someone on RL actually said it was our worst performance in years, they must've missed the home game against Hull last season. 

RL callers/ texters in post match debates are not to be taken seriously.

It's not writing off the manager, it was a game that we could have won. There was no reason to mix with the formation that was working and it nearly cost us loosing out 3 points to a rival. It's just disappointing to not go into a game like that and go out to win!

Worst performance in years?

Bollux! We have played total crap in many matches in the last decade, as anyone who actually goes to matches can witness!

Yesterday Bournemouth (who scored 4 against the Hammers and should have had a goal at Liverpool) got one freak goal and hardly another chance.

If we are going to have such an Italian approach to total defending then we need a striker who can hold the ball up while support arrives. Time for Ulloa to have go.

I wish people would leave Claudio alone, already people are starting to turn on him. Yet we're still unbeaten, fair enough he got things wrong yesterday, he tested new things out and whats wrong with that. At least he corrected them in the second half. 

What's with the comments "I wish Pearson was still here" I'm come on guys, he's gone let's accept that. 

Where did you get that from? He got it wrong in terms of tactics and personnel yesterday, but that was one game out of four so far and people will only start to "turn on him" if we end up in a worse position next May than where we were at the end of last season.

Where did you get that from? He got it wrong in terms of tactics and personnel yesterday, but that was one game out of four so far and people will only start to "turn on him" if we end up in a worse position next May than where we were at the end of last season.

Tbf the ardent Pearson fans are rearing their heads

Exactly.

Those of us who are criticising him have every right to do so. It doesn't mean we are turning on him or want him out of the club.

Some people here are more hysterical than women I swear.

Exactly.

Those of us who are criticising him have every right to do so. It doesn't mean we are turning on him or want him out of the club.

Some people here are more hysterical than women I swear.

Just because you criticise doesn't mean you are turning on him, but there have been several people that blatantly have.

Just because you criticise doesn't mean you are turning on him, but there have been several people that blatantly have.

No one is turning on him, willing to give him a chance but not if we begin to play boring, non attacking football.

We had finally learnt to play the type of football in the premier league that we did in our promotion season, but it's all being torn apart.

Claudio said no change, yet he changed formation. He said he wanted to build on what we had, yet has dropped was from the squad completely. He's nullified our player of the seasons freedom to attack.

Wake up and smell the roses people. I'm not for Pearson or Ranieri, I just want my team to play the type of football the rest of the premier league feared and admired.

Getting a scrappy point against a team that took West Ham apart and should have had a point at Anfield isn't a disaster and maybe the thread's an over-reaction but after the first 3 games I did say we'd find out a lot more about Ranieri's ability to manage the team when he started to make his own changes. Eventually, he'll bring in Inler and Benalouane as permanent fixtures, change the formation much more than today, and then we'll see what the guy's made of.

It's funny that those that are unhappy with our style of football the last few games were probably those this backing Pearson after he winless run of about 14 games when we set up horribly and played terrible football.

It's about having he knives out for Ranieri, and it's the Pearsonites. I wish people would stop making out like it's about brand of football. I laugh when the likes of West Ham go on about 'play the west ham way'.. No, get points first off and this was a tough fixture we didn't want to lose and didn't really need to win.

We're Leicester City, not Barcelona.

No one is turning on him, willing to give him a chance but not if we begin to play boring, non attacking football.

We had finally learnt to play the type of football in the premier league that we did in our promotion season, but it's all being torn apart.

Claudio said no change, yet he changed formation. He said he wanted to build on what we had, yet has dropped was from the squad completely. He's nullified our player of the seasons freedom to attack.

Wake up and smell the roses people. I'm not for Pearson or Ranieri, I just want my team to play the type of football the rest of the premier league feared and admired.

I hate it when someone starts telling people to "wake up"

Archived