Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stox259

Mahrez

All goals missed by Ulloia, Okazaki and king lately by head would have been burried by Slimani. Such precision with head. Rarely seen his headers went off target.

yes, he is i think one of the best player in europe to make goal's by head.

Actually I believe it's gonna be very tough for Leicester to get Slimani...

Unless you use the card Mahrez to bring Slimani...

And the card Slimani to keep Mahrez.

Under contract till 2020, Sporting simply won't let him go easily and would want to squeeze more goals out of him for another season or two before selling

+ there are a lot of competition on him including Atletico

he is already a fighter, and Simeone will lit fire on him even more.

See him fits there perfectly (in Leicester as well actually)

Ranieri knows very well the qualities of Slimani in his system, that's why he is still after him, he knows he would fit in the mentality and in the system, gives a 100% , press, defend, and most importantly decisive.

After being named as Leicester City’s 2015/16 Player of the Season, Riyad Mahrez spoke of his admiration for the Club’s supporters. 

The award, which was voted for by the Blue Army, recognises a phenomenal campaign for the winger, during which he scored 17 goals to help the team lift the Barclays Premier League trophy for the first time. 

His displays have lit up the league this season, so much so that he also clinched the PFA Players’ Player of the Year crown last month, but the fact that this award was voted for by supporters made it extra special for Mahrez. 

“I feel good,” he told Foxes Player HD. “It’s good to be voted for by the fans. I want to thank them all and I love all the Leicester City fans because they always support us and I’m very happy to get this award. 

“We know we’ve done something crazy and something unbelievable and it’s obviously a day we will never forget. 

“This stadium is very amazing. It’s a very good atmosphere. The fans are close to us and I feel very good here. I just want to say thank you to all the fans and I hope they’re still going to support us every year.”

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/mahrez-i-love-all-the-leicester-city-fans-3109099.aspx#4EQJiYCrmZpdi1pC.99

Real Madrid have reportedly offered a contract to Leicester City forward Riyad Mahrez ahead of the summer transfer window.

The Spanish giants are one of many admirers of the Algeria international, whose superb form this season saw him named PFA Player of the Year as Leicester won the Premier League title.

Having arrived at Leicester virtually as a complete unknown, Mahrez is now regarded as one of the best attacking midfielders in Europe, with a host of other top sides chasing him.

However, France Football claim Real may currently be leading the chase after offering the 25-year-old a deal to become the latest Galactico signing at the Bernabeu.

Mahrez has previously hinted he’d like to stay in England, however, which could boost the likes of Arsenal, Manchester United, Manchester City and Liverpool.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/12/real-madrid-offer-contract-to-leicester-city-star-riyad-mahrez-in-bid-to-seal-transfer-5876633/#ixzz48QmVYXwX

Hope hé stays in England. Ideally, One more year with Leicester then move to Manchester United under Mourinho or ManCity with Guardiola.

lol

Ideally with us pal

i dont think you guys are talking about the same us.

Algerian here, why would Mahrez leave for a big team when he could easily ride the bench? Also, at this very moment, I'm pretty sure winning the PL would make Leicester a quality team, provided they strengthen certain areas.

I couldn't agree more Hotdogsandwich69

Hope hé stays in England. Ideally, One more year with Leicester then move to Manchester United under Mourinho or ManCity with Guardiola.

Do you realise this is a Leicester fans' forum?

Ideally, we keep him as long as we want.

why would he join a team that spent more money in the last two years than we have in 132 years and will still finish a few places below us, the champions? a team that couldn't beat us this season and that we smashed 5-3 last season? a team part managed by a serial adulterer, a team that plays Mario Fellaini? why god why?

Archived