Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stox259

Mahrez

i think kante is very close to mahrez. according to that lequipe interview, they chill together too.

i think if mahrez stays, kante will stay at least till the january window. if we are doing well in the champions league, i think we will keep them until the end of the season at least.

that interview gave some great insights... i like the fact mahrez knows sometimes he is too greedy.... "we lost (the training game) because of me... all i did was dribble.... i love dribbling"

player wants to stay at champions, shock horror. wish the press would all fu ck off. OBVIOUSLY he wants to stay. 

Come on, you know it isn't as simple as that. 

His agent may be hamming it up a bit, but what he's said is essentially true: there's a chance he'll stay, but also a chance he could go. 

People like to think that this is about "wanting to stay" v. "wanting to go" - it isn't. 

I'm sure when he says he wants to stay he is telling the truth, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't consider bids from elsewhere. 

Ultimately it depends on which clubs come in for him - there'll be some clubs we can ward off, others we can't. 

Come on, you know it isn't as simple as that.

His agent may be hamming it up a bit, but what he's said is essentially true: there's a chance he'll stay, but also a chance he could go.

People like to think that this is about "wanting to stay" v. "wanting to go" - it isn't.

I'm sure when he says he wants to stay he is telling the truth, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't consider bids from elsewhere.

Ultimately it depends on which clubs come in for him - there'll be some clubs we can ward off, others we can't.

other than Barcelona (who no matter what unquoted and source lacking articles people like the sun post, almost definitely won't want to buy him) nobody can offer him more than what we can.

champions league and league champions in a team that all love each other and their manager? or an extra £10k a week? ranieri is right, they should (and I think will) all stay for one more year. then when normality resumes, mid table, no European football etc and they're all too good to play for us and other clubs can offer them more, they'll go.

If ANY player wants to leave then they can. Last thing I want in my side is a player not prepared to give 100%. Still, wish the media would just piss off and leave every player atm, the seasons not even finished yet.

the last negociation 75k/week , 4M.

do y think this salary is worthy of the best players

what's your value now ( i think min 40M )

dont forget the chance lucky just one in the life

business is business

otherwise negotiate with Arsenal or Man city i think its better (my personnel opinion)

so if y want to stay not less than 10 M. final point

I don't think he'll be going anywhere in the summer. If we're languishing somewhere near the bottom of the League and all but out of the CL by January I imagine he'll start looking for a move though.

other than Barcelona (who no matter what unquoted and source lacking articles people like the sun post, almost definitely won't want to buy him) nobody can offer him more than what we can.

champions league and league champions in a team that all love each other and their manager? or an extra £10k a week? ranieri is right, they should (and I think will) all stay for one more year. then when normality resumes, mid table, no European football etc and they're all too good to play for us and other clubs can offer them more, they'll go.

Wait a sec...you're saying the only club in the world that can offer him more than Leicester City is Barcelona? Really?

We can offer him guaranteed CL football next year but after that it's all a bit unknown - whereas more established clubs could offer him the possibility of playing in the CL for the rest of his career. 

Also it's worth bearing in mind that footballers are humans too and will have their own lifestyle demands.

As a place to live, Leicester is never going to offer a 24-year-old the same standard of living as places like Paris, Madrid, Milan...or for that matter, even Manchester or London. 

I agree with you that Barcelona might not actually be interested - but let's be honest, there are numerous clubs that could take him off us. 

Wait a sec...you're saying the only club in the world that can offer him more than Leicester City is Barcelona? Really?

We can offer him guaranteed CL football next year but after that it's all a bit unknown - whereas more established clubs could offer him the possibility of playing in the CL for the rest of his career.

Also it's worth bearing in mind that footballers are humans too and will have their own lifestyle demands.

As a place to live, Leicester is never going to offer a 24-year-old the same standard of living as places like Paris, Madrid, Milan...or for that matter, even Manchester or London.

I agree with you that Barcelona might not actually be interested - but let's be honest, there are numerous clubs that could take him off us.

for next season, nobody can offer him more than us. he clearly likes it here so "leicesters a shithole" doesn't pass. we're in the champions league. is there a better version of the champions league that arsenal or psg could offer him? don't think so.

"after that" well yeah like I said when he's too good to play for us (when we're mid table) he will leave.

for next season, nobody can offer him more than us. he clearly likes it here so "leicesters a shithole" doesn't pass. we're in the champions league. is there a better version of the champions league that arsenal or psg could offer him? don't think so.

"after that" well yeah like I said when he's too good to play for us (when we're mid table) he will leave.

Disagree - they can offer him more money and greater exposure next season, even if we are in the CL. 

I never said Leicester was a "shithole" (it isn't) or that he doesn't like it here...but there are other places in the world you can live and at his age he's bound to consider that. 

Also it's worth bearing in mind that his stock is at a real high at the minute, and he might not want to take the risk of waiting another 6/12 months to make a move. 

If someone comes in for him now, he'd have to think very seriously about the offer...and who can blame him? 

I think hes more likely to stay that Kante. Thing to note , neither were on the new large posters of the kit launch

My mates been with Kante today, and he said that he will see what happens. His head will be turned whilst at the Euros.

If he goes dont be surprised if Man U came in for him, I would hate to see him playing for another Prem side

Hes been absolute class and down to earth lad

I think hes more likely to stay that Kante. Thing to note , neither were on the new large posters of the kit launch

My mates been with Kante today, and he said that he will see what happens. His head will be turned whilst at the Euros.

If he goes dont be surprised if Man U came in for him, I would ahate to see him playing for another Prem side

Hes been absolute class and down to earth lad

Your mate eh

Oh and both mahrez and kante are in the promotional material for the new kit

Archived