Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stox259

Mahrez

He was back to his best today and as someone else said they were probably told to go out and enjoy themselves. They were class all over the park.

Looking forward to seeing him play in Europe where it will be more football and less physical. Not that physicality troubled him at all.  

Wait a sec...you're saying the only club in the world that can offer him more than Leicester City is Barcelona? Really?

We can offer him guaranteed CL football next year but after that it's all a bit unknown - whereas more established clubs could offer him the possibility of playing in the CL for the rest of his career. 

Also it's worth bearing in mind that footballers are humans too and will have their own lifestyle demands.

As a place to live, Leicester is never going to offer a 24-year-old the same standard of living as places like Paris, Madrid, Milan...or for that matter, even Manchester or London. 

I agree with you that Barcelona might not actually be interested - but let's be honest, there are numerous clubs that could take him off us. 

Going to Real Madrid, Barcelona or PSG is a risk for a player like Marhez or Kante as there is so much depth and competition for places in those squads.  Include Man City in that list as well. He is a guaranteed starter here for almost every match and will be able to show his real value here much more.  Can we pay as much as those other teams, probably not but enough I am sure to keep both happy and playing most games.  I am confident that we keep all the guys we want at least this coming season.

it is all about how much the club is offering for him . they said 75k . lol 75k! . if i was him i will take it as a sign of not caring
. or even a sign of disrespect . he should be paid as his level grants him . 75k for the player of the season . isn't that what ronny gets in a day . if i was him i will not take any thing under 150k . vardy gets 125k . and kanté gets 100k and the rest of the starters between 70-90k and the subs 40-60 k . this a very fair wage plan

Really, I think I will let the club and the agents and players sort this out and we will never really know what they are on. Football Manager experts need not apply.

Knowing the wages the likes of Real, Barca & co usually apply, Mahrez will be offered at the very least £120k a week, but more likely £150k.

He is guaranteed to double his income, that's a fact.

If he chooses to refuse the offers , this would be a truly astounding proof of love for the badge, as i don't know many mercenaries out there

who would remain loyal when they would get the opportunity to hit the jackpot.

Honestly, if we don't up his wages around £110~£120, he is definitely gone comes summer.

Arsenal are in discussions to sign Leicester City forward Riyad Mahrez, 25, who is valued at £40m, and midfielder N'Golo Kante, 25, who is available for £20m

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/gossip

This is from Get French Football, the French version of HITC or Indykelia https://twitter.com/GFFNTheir posts have zero credibility, one post has Ben Arfa at the Barca training ground, 4hrs later they have a post where he has came out on the Nice website saying he's not in Spain. 

It can't be just me that doesn't give a shit about what my colleagues get paid. I still go to work and get the best job done as possible.

i care, then i do something about it. I work in finance though, get rewarded for making money so yea. 

Archived