Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

FA Cup 3rd round replay Spurs 20/01/2016 7.45pm

Guest CityFan 06

Did Spurs take a bigger allocation in the end?

When I checked their website it says their allocation is 3,300. They sold it in a couple of days as well.

Guest CityFan 06

We've done really well to pretty much sell out. At least on the BBC the ground will still look good now, I was concerned there would be a lot of empty seats at one stage.

We've done really well to pretty much sell out. At least on the BBC the ground will still look good now, I was concerned there would be a lot of empty seats at one stage.

Needs to sound good too, otherwise it's just as embarrassing! Hope everyone's up for it!

Guest CityFan 06

Needs to sound good too, otherwise it's just as embarrassing! Hope everyone's up for it!

Atmosphere should be good hopefully. It's going to be the same attendance as a normal match day at the ground so I'm hopeful of a good atmosphere from the fans. At times particularly when we score it's incredible.

Have my season ticket with my old man, so couldn't go without him. No bother though, hope the lads who haven't been this year make some noise and enjoy it.

Hey mate. G1 is now yellow and there are plenty of rows with several seats together so if you get in quick you might still be able to get tickets together for yourself and your old man.

EDIT: Also C1

Managed to get 3 tickets together at 1pm today, so may be worth trying again.

I'm picking the tickets up - I ordered online but also used my other half's reference - does anyone know whose name it will be under (mine or hers)?

It depends. If you signed into direct with your email or customer reference it will be in your name. If you used her login it will be in hers.

I asked for mine to be loaded onto my gold members card so i can just scan that at the turnstile. Is this done automatically as i cant get through to them. I think when they say its loaded onto the card they mean its loaded onto the system because obviously i have my card lol

I asked for mine to be loaded onto my gold members card so i can just scan that at the turnstile. Is this done automatically as i cant get through to them. I think when they say its loaded onto the card they mean its loaded onto the system because obviously i have my card lol

Well yeah that's pretty obvious and common sense tbf...

Well yeah that's pretty obvious and common sense tbf...

its also going to be how they will want us to get tickets next season i think to stop us from passing our home games on if we cant go. 

they defaulted it to that option for bournemouth. 

its also going to be how they will want us to get tickets next season i think to stop us from passing our home games on if we cant go.

they defaulted it to that option for bournemouth.

I went and picked mine up for bournemouth in store and got the usual paper tickets but like u say i suppose it is the only way to stop people using references. The only other way people could still do it is to give their cards to friends and family so they could go and do it in store themselves (i wouldnt give my card to a complete stranger). Then they could go down the route of photo id being needed.

I went and picked mine up for bournemouth in store and got the usual paper tickets but like u say i suppose it is the only way to stop people using references. The only other way people could still do it is to give their cards to friends and family so they could go and do it in store themselves (i wouldnt give my card to a complete stranger). Then they could go down the route of photo id being needed.

i go for tickets for man reasons. 1. i like to collect the tickets and 2. my daughter likes to use the tickets and cant understand (in her words) "the magic card."

they will never be able to make a game ticket less. but for big games where it doesnt reach ST holders getting extra's, it would be close to possible. 

What time should I get to the KP for picking up tickets tomorrow? I've never picked up tickets on match day before and with it being a sell-out, I don't want to leave it too late and miss the start of the match.

Archived