Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

FA Cup 3rd round replay Spurs 20/01/2016 7.45pm

Leicester City’s Emirates FA Cup Third Round Replay against Tottenham Hotspur will take place at King Power Stadium on Tuesday 19 January, 2016 (KO 7.45pm).

- Leicester City’s Emirates FA Cup Third Round Replay set for Tuesday 19 January (KO 7.45pm)

- The Foxes will face Tottenham Hotspur at King Power Stadium following Sunday’s 2-2 draw at White Hart Lane

- Season Ticket Holders to have seats reserved until 6pm on Thursday 14 January

- Tickets are priced from just £10 for Adults

Leicester City’s Emirates FA Cup Third Round Replay against Tottenham Hotspur will take place at King Power Stadium on Tuesday 19 January, 2016 (KO 7.45pm).

Ticket details for the fixture have also now been confirmed, with members of the Home Cup Scheme to have their tickets processed at 11pm on Sunday 10 January, before they go on sale to Season Ticket Holders from 9am on Monday 11 January.

Season Ticket Holders will have their seats reserved until 6pm on Thursday 14 January and will be able to purchase one additional ticket for the fixture.

PRICE BAND Family Stand B1, B2, B3 A1, A2, C1, C2 Kop Stand G1, G2, H1, K1, L1 J1, J2, J3 Walkers Hall, Keith Weller

STH Adult £10 £12 £10 £10 £10 £12 £20

Non-STH Adult £12 £15 £12 £12 £12 £15 £25

Over-65s/Under-22s £5 £5 £5 £5 £5 £5 £15

Under-18s £5 £5 £5 £5 £5 £5 £15

Parking at King Power Stadium and Filbert Street will be priced at £5 for this fixture.

SALE DATES Criteria

Sunday 10 January - 11pm Home Cup Scheme Processed

Monday 11 January - 9am Season Ticket Holders

Friday 15 January Foxes Club Members

Saturday 16 January General Sale

PLEASE NOTE

- Season Ticket Holder seats are on reserve until 6pm on Thursday 14 January

- Season Ticket Holders will be able to purchase one additional ticket for this fixture

- Tickets will be loaded onto the Season Cards for Season Ticket Holders to scan as normal

- Members who purchase once eligible can choose the option to have their Members Card loaded with their ticket

- Print at Home tickets (eTickets) are also available for those who wish to have their tickets emailed to them. Simply follow the instructions on the email and print the eTicket off and scan in the barcode to gain entry into the stadium

- Those who are on the Home Cup Scheme will have their tickets processed on the evening of Sunday 10 January.

HOW TO BUY:

All can be purchased through the below methods:

ONLINE: Visit www.lcfcdirect.com (Family Stand and Family Fox Members are not able to purchase online)

IN-STORE: Head to the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium

BY PHONE: Call 0344 815 5000 (Option 1)

Lets hope all those moaning about not getting tickets actually turn up, especially for a tenner. If we really are as popular and in need of expansion as people like to make out, we should have no problem selling out.

last fa cup game vs a prem side at home, newcastle last year, cheap tickets, think there was nearly 10k empty seats? 

last decent fa cup replay was vs forest a few years ago, tickets were cheap and i would be surprised if we sold much more than 10k tickets at all? 

last decent cup tie vs a prem team at home we just got past 20k. 

all points to a sell oooot

It's the FA Cup......ffs.I might be old,but it still has a meaning to me!

I've just turned 20 and to me this Cup is perhaps my favourite competition. Something magical about it. Always loved it since I was a kid. I'd love to see us do well in it.

I'm a member but my dad's not and he wants to come so I'm hoping there'll be tickets left in general sale.

Coming back from uni for this one.

I'm not suggesting we don't care, I care, however, I completely understand that anyone who has gone to the game last night, going again weds, villa sat and then this tuesday, may decide to opt out, what will be interesting is to see what crowd we get based on the number of complaints on here about not being able to get tickets, well here's a chance.

Hopefully people will take it, but I would be massively shocked if this even got close to selling out, I'd suggest somewhere between 24 and 28k and 28 would still be decent.

Archived