Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

FA Cup 3rd round replay Spurs 20/01/2016 7.45pm

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots

I would imagine there will be loads of kids at £5 (even tho school night) under the lights, both teams going for it....great game to watch for future foxes, just as long as they're not sat behind me kicking my seat!

Guest CityFan 06

Nearly a sell out, very impressed City fans. It's midweek, on TV and it's on a cold winter night so to sell out or get 30k+ is top support. Ticket pricing has helped of course, so well done to the club for the cheaper ticket pricing giving more fans the opportunity to go to the game.  :scarf:

Bloody hell. Was supposed to have footy on Wednesday night so couldn't go, but it got called off. Logged into lcfc direct this morning expecting to pick my seat wherever I fancied and it's only singles left. Looks like watching it down the pub instead.

Can't you just buy one of the singles ?? Perhaps there's some left in the Lineker Stand. Might be worth a call to the ticket office in the morning.

Yes because i said that.  lol

A 12:45 to Colchester does not. If however we do get there of course ill be desperate for us to beat them, i want us to win Wednesday. Just would not be as gutted as i would if we lost a league game.

We're probably not that far apart. The fact its such a good opportunity to progress makes it a tie I really want my team to play in, regardless of whether it would be a good day out or not.

Bloody hell. Was supposed to have footy on Wednesday night so couldn't go, but it got called off. Logged into lcfc direct this morning expecting to pick my seat wherever I fancied and it's only singles left. Looks like watching it down the pub instead.

I managed to get 2 together but nowhere near where i normally sit and right at the front which i dont particularly like but just shows it shud be a good attendance

Some people in this thread got it massively wrong to how many we would sell for this unless everyone has purchased seats one seat apart from each other all over the stadium.

Being a top premiership side takes some getting used to!

Credit to the club for the pricing structure, and our non-regular fans for stepping up.

1 left in SK1 and C2 and 2 in SK4, then whatever's left of the family stand. Apart from that they're all gone! Really good effort for this!

we've done well with this for saying at members it was all green. Makes me wonder if a lot have gone to sponsors maybe? but as long as they are sold, happy days. 

Archived