Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

FA Cup 3rd round replay Spurs 20/01/2016 7.45pm

I wud get there about 30 mins before, i have never seen massive queues even at sell out big fixtures

West Ham in the league cup, queues were huge half hour before kick off.

Remember for this a lot have bought over the weekend, league games are far more in advance, I'd expect it to be busy around that white tow a van.

West Ham in the league cup, queues were huge half hour before kick off.

Remember for this a lot have bought over the weekend, league games are far more in advance, I'd expect it to be busy around that white tow a van.

I didnt go to the west ham game i was away. I have heard a lot have had them loaded onto members cards and printed e tickets but yeah i suppose it didnt sell out till today so u will probably be right. Ok get there 2 hours before, grab the tickets and sod off to the pub for several beers

If it has sold out I can only commend the club for the ticket prices and system for this. Let's hope it inspires them to do something alike for similar fixtures in the future.

I just hope the atmosphere is better than most mid week games!

What time should I get to the KP for picking up tickets tomorrow? I've never picked up tickets on match day before and with it being a sell-out, I don't want to leave it too late and miss the start of the match.

About 3pm  lol. But in all seriousness get there early, everyone will do what they usually do in these situations and rock up at about 19.30 expecting to pick them straight up and miss the first half hour, then go on the internet and complain. 

What time should I get to the KP for picking up tickets tomorrow? I've never picked up tickets on match day before and with it being a sell-out, I don't want to leave it too late and miss the start of the match.

I would pick them up then go for a pint. Maybe a good hour before to beat the mega rush

As everyone else has said mate, if you can go straight from work, or on your way home and come back out, do it. If not like people say, go down, get tickets then get a bite to eat or a pint.

Why people think that is possible to just rock up, just before KO and expect to get served in 3 seconds, still astounds me to this day.

As everyone else has said mate, if you can go straight from work, or on your way home and come back out, do it. If not like people say, go down, get tickets then get a bite to eat or a pint.

Why people think that is possible to just rock up, just before KO and expect to get served in 3 seconds, still astounds me to this day.

Yes totally agree with this, seen some big queues there sometimes. Great that its a sell out.

all gone again.

i really think some of this is sponsors/family seats that are being sent back or they are asking if they need them. 

Yea for sure. 7 seats in a row in B3 is definitely from sponsors etc. that's why people should always look just before the game.

Archived