Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

FA Cup 3rd round replay Spurs 20/01/2016 7.45pm

I have 2 spare Arsenal tickets and would rather give them to someone on Wednesday night then sell them

Please note I will not sell these tickets I would rather give them away to people who went when we were shit but can't afford it now so please don't pm me or ask as the answer will be no

Please note I will not sell these tickets I would rather give them away to people who went when we were shit but can't afford it now so please don't pm me or ask as the answer will be no

Fair enough. I've been there when we were shit, can afford to go but couldn't get a ticket.

Nice gesture mate.

If you change your mind come see me on Wednesday.

As I have been to most home and away matches for 43 years I think I will know

Sorry

I've only been going for 27 years. But then I am only 36 so I can't match your 43.

I don't want charity and have my own tickets. But I owe the people who introduced me to the club favour or 6 so if you want to help out a bloke in his 50s who probably can match your 43 years but is now exciled in Essex then do me the favour of replying to my pm.

Thank you and good night.

If this fails I am off to beg Mrs vardy on twitter lol

Sorry

I've only been going for 27 years. But then I am only 36 so I can't match your 43.

I don't want charity and have my own tickets. But I owe the people who introduced me to the club favour or 6 so if you want to help out a bloke in his 50s who probably can match your 43 years but is now exciled in Essex then do me the favour of replying to my pm.

Thank you and good night.

If this fails I am off to beg Mrs vardy on twitter lol

Sent pm

If you are a fan that has chosen not to attend Wednesday but would like Arsenal away, or any top 6 team tickets. Then you need to have a word. You support Leicester, nobody else. opposition should not matter.

:wave:

Not going to this but going to Arsenal - there are so many reasons why somebody else might do the same.

Train and ticket cost for somebody living outside the city

If it goes into extra time there are no trains back

It's on BBC

It's exam season

A 3rd round FA Cup tie where we will play a second team on a cold Wednesday night isn't going to be that enthralling

People might want to save their money after Xmas to go to a more meaningful game

If you are a fan that has chosen not to attend Wednesday but would like Arsenal away, or any top 6 team tickets. Then you need to have a word. You support Leicester, nobody else. opposition should not matter.

I don't entirely agree with that. I think it's quite understandable that someone would want to attend the Arsenal game more than they would want to attend the Spurs game. That's certainly true for me anyway.

What I don't like is the attitude of "I'm completely uninterested in the smaller fixtures." It's like these people aren't that interested in following the club or don't understand that things are won over the course of an entire season.

:wave:

Not going to this but going to Arsenal - there are so many reasons why somebody else might do the same.

Train and ticket cost for somebody living outside the city

If it goes into extra time there are no trains back

It's on BBC

It's exam season

A 3rd round FA Cup tie where we will play a second team on a cold Wednesday night isn't going to be that enthralling

People might want to save their money after Xmas to go to a more meaningful game

Yeah thats what i mean when i said chosen. If people can attend but choose not too because of who we are playing and the fact its a cup game.

I don't entirely agree with that. I think it's quite understandable that someone would want to attend the Arsenal game more than they would want to attend the Spurs game. That's certainly true for me anyway.

What I don't like is the attitude of "I'm completely uninterested in the smaller fixtures." It's like these people aren't that interested in following the club or don't understand that things are won over the course of an entire season.

Yes of course if you had the option to pick one or the other its a no brainer. But the opposition should not be a factor in if you attend or not. People who are able to go literally cannot be bothered.

Yeah thats what i mean when i said chosen. If people can attend but choose not too because of who we are playing and the fact its a cup game.

this is a fair point. but you get people here who will use any excuse to say "not going eh? excuses! should be there all the time!" Sorry but my life isn't leicester city football club and if i cant make a game, i won't go. But i will damn sure help everyone i can out on here. and yet you still get flack for it off some Spiteful sods with no common decency. 

Got mine in the kop this morning, can't complain for £10 a pop and hoping the game will have a little bite to due to recent results and the easier draw next round.

A great chance for fans to get down and watch the lads, it might be a second string but it's far from what we watched when we played Shrewsbury last year

Guest CityFan 06

Just had a look online, in quite a few blocks it's only showing singles left now

Sounds promising. Might be a higher attendance than I thought then.

Guest CityFan 06

I went in yesterday and the que was massive,and had doubled in size by the time I got served,I think we'll reach 28000

28k would be impressive. Not forgetting Spurs will also bring 3k approx.

shows that the general public will scoop these up but a lot of ST holders won't go.

You seem to have a massive problem with ST holders? They are the ones who bring the most money into the club and shouldn't be frowned upon for not going to a 3rd round midweek replay. Lots of people like myself may have just been twice in the last week to WHL bought Arsenal tickets and maybe gone villa for £41. Its January and moneys tight. By the looks of it we will be close to a sellout so please stop moaning!

You seem to have a massive problem with ST holders? They are the ones who bring the most money into the club and shouldn't be frowned upon for not going to a 3rd round midweek replay. Lots of people like myself may have just been twice in the last week to WHL bought Arsenal tickets and maybe gone villa for £41. Its January and moneys tight. By the looks of it we will be close to a sellout so please stop moaning!

The kids a troll and an idiot, don't feed him.

Plus he isn't going to this game anyway so it's pot kettle black really how he's having a go at STH not going.

As you say a lot of us have just done 3 always on the bounce, plus have already paid for the next 2 always and this home game. He has absolutely no idea what he's on about,

Archived