Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

FA Cup 3rd round replay Spurs 20/01/2016 7.45pm

How to you select the actual seats you want? When I click choose seats I only get the option the choose the stand and block then it gives you seats. I'm sure you used to be able to choose the exact ones you wanted? I'm probably just being thick

Can't be done on mobile either, just gives you quick seats. Make sure you're logged in on a computer.

Yeah mobile devices need flash.

How are these selling?

to say "shite" would be an understatement. Members got in today and usually once we are in its clean up only. all but the family stand was green. checking now the only block to go yellow is b2. 

to say "shite" would be an understatement. Members got in today and usually once we are in its clean up only. all but the family stand was green. checking now the only block to go yellow is b2.

I panic bought early hours of this morning as I only just got in as a member and most areas were red. Only a couple of places I could get 2 together. I forgot that the ST deadline had been extended so there were more seats than it said. Still looking forward to going. It would be an outrage if we didn't get a decent crowd for this.

Disgusting effort by the Leicester public so far.

Cheap seats

FA Cup

Glamorous opposition

We're joint top in the PL

If we don't sell this out we're a smaller club than I thought.

But you will still get them saying, 'I've not been paid, need to pay my mortgage, working late, kids are at school next day 'etc.

As someone above said, it shows expansion is light years away and rightly so.

As someone who did moan in 2015 about not be able to get tickets, I have my 3 for this game. This game plus the West Ham league cup game and Villa, Palace and Bournemouth are the only ones i've been able to go to this season so i will be singing my head off! FA Cup replay at home for £12, will be a travesty if we don't get at least 21K

As someone who did moan in 2015 about not be able to get tickets, I have my 3 for this game. This game plus the West Ham league cup game and Villa, Palace and Bournemouth are the only ones i've been able to go to this season so i will be singing my head off! FA Cup replay at home for £12, will be a travesty if we don't get at least 21K

After how the sales have gone, im expecting about 17,000. We literally have thousands left to shift by tuesday.

If this game was £1 each i dont think it would sell out.

If this game was £1 each i dont think it would sell out.

You could get Top to go around in his helicopter and knock on fans doors at 7pm on Wednesday and drag them in his chopper and still they'd want their comfy slippers and armchair, on the other hand if it was Man Utd etc for a tenner, they'd be queuing around the corner with their tongue hanging out for a ticket.

But you will still get them saying, 'I've not been paid, need to pay my mortgage, working late, kids are at school next day 'etc.

As someone above said, it shows expansion is light years away and rightly so.

woah! are you seriously saying that because people cant afford to go they aren't good enough? 

price is good

its on bbc 

its on a wednesday night

its short notice

its a team we will have played 3 times in 10 days

all the excuses you gave there are valid. some of us (unlike you it seems) don't have a bottomless pit of disposable income. face it, the season ticket holders are turning this down too if everywhere but the family stand is green too so its not just the fair-weathers. 

woah! are you seriously saying that because people cant afford to go they aren't good enough?

price is good

its on bbc

its on a wednesday night

its short notice

all the excuses you gave there are valid. some of us (unlike you it seems) don't have a bottomless pit of disposable income. face it, the season ticket holders are turning this down too if everywhere but the family stand is green too so its not just the fair-weathers.

I think what promised land is trying to say is people beg for tickets and moan they can't get any. Then when a good opportunity arises where they can actually get tickets they don't want them.

Like he said in another post if this was Man United we'd have people begging for tickets.

price is good

its on bbc 

its on a wednesday night

its short notice

You talk some nonsense,

Ok then, it's a team we will have played 3 times in 10 days, tickets are a tenner each, you've said elsewhere you'd like to go to the emirates but know you won't get near it, this is cheaper, why aren't you going?

You could get Top to go around in his helicopter and knock on fans doors at 7pm on Wednesday and drag them in his chopper and still they'd want their comfy slippers and armchair, on the other hand if it was Man Utd etc for a tenner, they'd be queuing around the corner with their tongue hanging out for a ticket.

Exactly. The ones that moan it isnt fair and have a huff because they cannot get Man Utd, Man City and Arsenal tickets dont want to know when Cup games come around. Its literally as if they are there because of the opposition. 

Same applies to away tickets, people moaning they cannot get any, i and a lot of others have done some awful away days in the championship and last season to build up points. If you are not going to put in the work (sounds like a chore, was for majority of last season) then do not expect to get first dibs on the "good ones".

You talk some nonsense,

Ok then, it's a team we will have played 3 times in 10 days, tickets are a tenner each, you've said elsewhere you'd like to go to the emirates but know you won't get near it, this is cheaper, why aren't you going?

If you are a fan that has chosen not to attend Wednesday but would like Arsenal away, or any top 6 team tickets. Then you need to have a word. You support Leicester, nobody else. opposition should not matter.

Guest CityFan 06

lol empty ground live on BBC, cracking.

I used to think we needed a ground expansion, but this would suggest otherwise. 

I was just literally going to write I hope it doesn't show too many empty seats at the ground on the BBC's coverage. There probably will be. Originally I thought we'd reach up to 24k for this one, I'm not so sure now. Having said this, we got 21k for West Ham and that was a midweek game. Depends on how the sales go from now until the game I suppose. 

Archived