Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

FA Cup 3rd round replay Spurs 20/01/2016 7.45pm

I'm gonna be p****d off if it gets changed now, after the trouble I went through yesterday to swap my shifts around so I could make the Tuesday. Does it say anywhere when buying tickets that the dates are 'subject to change'?

I don't know but it is a bit annoying that the fixture is listed on our website as Tuesday. On Tottenham's website it is still listed as TBC and they're not even selling tickets for it yet!

Actually I can't even see the Spurs game on our website now! But it was definately there ealier!

EDIT - yeah, looks like the page has been taken down. Tottenham have it as a "provisional" date. Only £10 for them as well, which is pretty good by the club not ripping off away fans.

Actually I can't even see the Spurs game on our website now! But it was definately there ealier!

EDIT - yeah, looks like the page has been taken down. Tottenham have it as a "provisional" date. Only £10 for them as well, which is pretty good by the club not ripping off away fans.

i cant see us being moved for TV.  Eastleigh v bolton/exeter v liverpool/wycombe v villa will get the 2 slots. 

GAME MOVED TO WEDNESDAY LCFCDIRECT SHOWING!

Just looking to get tickets for this and looking at the website loads of people have bought! Some areas are sold out with some getting there. Not many places where you can get 2 together. Should be a good night!

That's because tickets were being held for season ticket holders, have a look now all the reservations have been removed

That's because tickets were being held for season ticket holders, have a look now all the reservations have been removed

All green, apart from family stand.

Not selling fast then, yet people moan they can't get to games, NO they can't get to big games, this shows why the reasons for expansion are flawed.

this has just hit member and theres so much green! also members can get 2 tickets each membership. 

EDIT: got my 3 i need. so have 3 up for grabs if anyone wants them. they will be e tickets so if you have a printer you should be fine. 

How to you select the actual seats you want? When I click choose seats I only get the option the choose the stand and block then it gives you seats. I'm sure you used to be able to choose the exact ones you wanted? I'm probably just being thick

On main ticket page where all games listed click choose seats? Don't click quick seats

Archived