Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

FA Cup 3rd round replay Spurs 20/01/2016 7.45pm

And if we get through all those that don't go to the replay will be on foxestalk pleading for references for the game at Colchester.

There'll be a lot of people asking, sure, but that's because our allocation will be so small. I doubt very much though that it'll be those who don't go to the replay who will want tickets for the 4th round.

Trying to get a pair of tickets for me and my lad online but it's not allowing any seats next to each other. Surely it's not a near on sell out? Is it a case of they've not allowed for season ticket holders that havnt brought there tickets perhaps? Any idea when the ticket office closes tomorrow? Hopefully can make it after work before it closes as I doubt ill get through over the phone. Need tickets!!

Trying to get a pair of tickets for me and my lad online but it's not allowing any seats next to each other. Surely it's not a near on sell out? Is it a case of they've not allowed for season ticket holders that havnt brought there tickets perhaps? Any idea when the ticket office closes tomorrow? Hopefully can make it after work before it closes as I doubt ill get through over the phone. Need tickets!!

closes at 6pm, well from Friday at 6pm we had sold 21000 doubt very much we have sold 7000ish in 48 hours

All kop still showing as yellow, but then when you log in there are minimal seats left in each block, west and east showing as red, so it does look like it maybe a decent turn out.

Family stand is the only unknown.

How does it show that?

they extended the deadline for ST holders to try and push sales, when members got it every single area was green availability. unless every single ST holder has reserved their seat this weekend...its the general public that took them. 

I've just got some over the phone. 2 together in the family stand so there's a fair few left in there

following on from this. j2 now sold out. sk3 has gone red. this is within an hour of the lines being open. it could sell out. think it will be a push but it definatley picked up pace over the weekend. 

Guest CityFan 06

I think we could reach up to mid/high 20's for this one I would say. Spurs have sold their away end so that will add onto the attendance figures. Only a prediction, as it's hard to tell how many they'll actually be on the night. 26-28k I reckon.

I think we could reach up to mid/high 20's for this one I would say. Spurs have sold their away end so that will add onto the attendance figures. Only a prediction, as it's hard to tell how many they'll actually be on the night. 26-28k I reckon.

This will hit 30k looking at the seating plan.

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots

Went down earlier to get a ticket, only able to get tickets together in the family stand.....just singles available everywhere else

Got it completely wrong, this will be a sell out now...  :appl:  :appl:  :appl:

great effort considering the fact its on tv, late kick off and a cup replay.

As said earlier, add in we've just been on the road for 3 aways with 2 more already sold out (etihad must be close), it's a great effort by the fans.

Archived