Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

5 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Shirt arrived from JC today. Let's just say their patch applying skills leave something to be desired.

Got a pic? Surely they can't be any worse than the staff at the ground? 

On 20/07/2016 at 17:31, Jace said:

Got a pic? Surely they can't be any worse than the staff at the ground? 

The positioning was alright. They just caught a load of material under one side of the badge instead of flattening it so it looks creased. Is enough to bug me at that price. To be fair, they've been pretty good about rectifying it.

On 20/07/2016 at 17:54, Larry_LCFC said:

The positioning was alright. They just caught a load of material under one side of the badge instead of flattening it so it looks creased. Is enough to bug me at that price. To be fair, they've been pretty good about rectifying it.

Yeah I know I'm fussy but I'd send that back clearly got the material folded up underneath it 

2 minutes ago, Jace said:

Yeah I know I'm fussy but I'd send that back clearly got the material folded up underneath it 

They've said to reheat the badge and just pull the snagging free. If it doesn't work to send it back. I never understand why things are sent out like that in the first place. It is quite obvious.

1 hour ago, Larry_LCFC said:

They've said to reheat the badge and just pull the snagging free. If it doesn't work to send it back. I never understand why things are sent out like that in the first place. It is quite obvious.

Yeah exactly if they had tried that when they applied it they would have had a good chance of saving it, I doubt they'll be able to unstick it now without leaving a mark underneath 

3 hours ago, Jace said:

Yeah exactly if they had tried that when they applied it they would have had a good chance of saving it, I doubt they'll be able to unstick it now without leaving a mark underneath 

Managed to pull the snag out but been left with the glue mark as you said. Any ideas how to remove hard glue from a football shirt anyone?

15 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Managed to pull the snag out but been left with the glue mark as you said. Any ideas how to remove hard glue from a football shirt anyone?

You can't mate thats the problem it'll be dried into it now you'd have been better sending it back 

1 hour ago, crisp packet said:

And that was in less then half a season just imagine how many we could have sold had we got them all season for sale 

9 minutes ago, pkonline said:

Really impressed with JC Sports - rang them up yesterday lunchtime, they had plenty M in stock, took order and paid via phone, and delivered this morning!!

Just received two mediums order through JC too. Slight delay as they were waiting on a delivery of arm patches. 

Turned up today and all good. 

Reccommend them. 

On 20 July 2016 at 22:58, Larry_LCFC said:

Use nail varnish remover mate

Anyone know anything about the new training kit. Was interested in the new navy training top but its been pulled from lcfc direct so guess its already sold out! Can't have been on there for more than a week or two lol Also interesting to see Morgan and Ranieri wearing last seasons training kit in the pre-Celtic press conference today! Something must be up!

Archived