Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Benteke kept Villa up literally by himself for 3 years, scored goals consistently and scored a shitload of belters as well. He's a very, very good striker who's not having the best time of it at the moment.

and those saying "if you take Walcott's pace he's shit". I know Vards has improved in so many areas this season, but what would happen if you took his pace from him? He'd be half the player. It's a stupid argument.

Benteke kept Villa up literally by himself for 3 years, scored goals consistently and scored a shitload of belters as well. He's a very, very good striker who's not having the best time of it at the moment.

and those saying "if you take Walcott's pace he's shit". I know Vards has improved in so many areas this season, but what would happen if you took his pace from him? He'd be half the player. It's a stupid argument.

The main problem with Walcott is his wages. I'd say Vardy earned his increase, Walcott has never really justified being as highly paid as he is. If Walcott was on 80k ish then he would be getting much better rated on here.

Kante should be valued at about 35 million but we shouldn't sell him for less than 50 million...  Who would have thought that when we announced the signing in the summer  lol

Mahrez.. Valued at 45million... Don't sell for less than 60 million  lol

But obviously don't sell either unless they really want to go! 

The best season in Leicester history , surely the fans are expecting to be followed by the best transfer market in the history of Leicester as well.

It's like the stock market, sometimes it the best time to Buy Buy Buy or Sell Sell Sell. Now there are plenty of players who want to join Leicester and plenty of teams that can trust and are interested in Leicester "products"...

The business is booming in Leicester!

The best season in Leicester history , surely the fans are expecting to be followed by the best transfer market in the history of Leicester as well.

Who gives a flying sh*t if Leicester wins in the off-season?

And even then, I'd be much happier if the club could ship de Laet to China for 10M versus Mahrez going somewhere at any price.

Would love Walcott here. His pace along with Vardy would be terrifying.

He's just a sh*t Ashley Chambers

Lets not forget that Van Der Weil couldn't get into the Dutch squad for the World Cup with Daryl Janmaat taking his place... 

He's not really that great.

his bird is tho 

Benteke is Lazy as ****, he is a target man, big lump has no pace.

Bentekes not that bad! just having a bad run of form in a team that in my opinion doesn't suit him. But in a team like ours with mahrez and albrighton providing good delivery into the box he could do well.

Bentekes not that bad! just having a bad run of form in a team that in my opinion doesn't suit him. But in a team like ours with mahrez and albrighton providing good delivery into the box he could do well.

Would I rather have him than Ulloa? Almost certainly yes. On his wages? Probably not.

Is this a joke? How on earth would our league position have a bearing on whether a player is "terrible" or not?

He was average when we were bottom of the league, he's still average when we're top. What the hell has changed? Nothing lol.

You have no idea, if you think Theo Walcott is Terrible.  May not be a great buy because he finds it hard to stay on the field for long stretches because of injury, but he is a class player.  if he could stay on the park he would be a great addition for us.

Lets not forget that Van Der Weil couldn't get into the Dutch squad for the World Cup with Daryl Janmaat taking his place... 

He's not really that great.

Janmaat is not worthy of lacing VDW's boots.

And plus he isn't even that good. My missus is an Arsenal fan so when I don't watch Leicester I watch Arsenal a lot, and Walcott is utter garbage. No positional sense, he's 27 but has the tactical awareness of an academy player. He can't hold the ball up, he can't dribble, he can't deliver a cross, he can't head and he can't defend. He's good at finding space and he's super fast. Beyond that he has no other worthy attributes. A lot of Arsenal fans want him out of the club.

And he's on £140k a week. He's been nicking a living for a long time.

Well, he must be terrible if your Arsenal fan of a wife thinks he is terrible.  

Archived