Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

No more Africans. ACON is already hitting us hard with Mahrez :(

Imagine if we sign Musa, Feghouli and Ziyech whilst we already have Schlupp, Amartey and Mahrez. Half our attacking line up would be away in Africa in January lol

Guest Cujek

Imagine if we sign Musa, Feghouli and Ziyech whilst we already have Schlupp, Amartey and Mahrez. Half our attacking line up would be away in Africa in January lol

Unless they got *injured*

I wouldn't take him 

There looking to offload Morgan Schneiderlin too would be a pretty decent alternative to Drinky

I wouldn't take him for nothing. Hasn't done it at Utd and why do you think Bayern got rid. He looks a mercenary and not good enough for us.

I see Feghouli fitting well in leicester...

He plays #10

a winger

and a good right back (track back a lot when needed)

By the way, he scored twice in the last game both finishing the unfinished work of Riyad , which is a good sign :)

but you got some competition on him since he is free agent.

One thing is sure, with these players you're looking into (feghouli or others) you normally can kiss goodbye Relegation fights maybe for good.

I wouldn't take him 

I wouldn't take him for nothing. Hasn't done it at Utd and why do you think Bayern got rid. He looks a mercenary and not good enough for us.

That's Schweinsteiger.

I'd take Schneiderlin. Quality midfielder who covers a lot of ground. Maybe an attitude problem though from when he tried to force a move from Southampton?

I would be very happy with Feghouli and Van Der Wiel. Van Der Wiel would be a upgraded Simpson, he is not a world beater but he is good. As for Phil Jones, he has potential to be very good. There again so has Moore if he gets his shit together.

I have heard some talk about Ibra. Whilst he is quality, I don't think he fits our style and could disrupt the changing room. Plus we can't afford him.

Rybus: The Polish Jeffrey Shclupp

Haha I'm not sure. IMO you're being harsh on Schlupperman, comparing Rybus to him :) I like Rybus (not as much as Schlupp obviously) and he's indeed a realistic potential target that would come relatively cheap, but I'm afraid he would have a hard time making Leicester's bench. I know he's a regular in Polish NT for quite some time under Nawałka but he's usually Grosicki's substitute (when Blaszczykowski is playing) and rarely has a great game. He's also having a hard time to leave his mark at Terek.

Having said that, I'd like to see

Milik

Milik

Milik

or Milik

signed. But he's hot property, lots of clubs probably have him on their wishlist. There were rumors recently that the likes of 4senal and Inter want to sign him, he could be even more costly after Euros.

Someone really does need to sign Andriy Yarmolenko.

Far, far, far too good to be playing in the Ukranian leagues.

Believe it or not, I'm with you fully on this.

Completely agree.

Dilly ding dilly dong!

We don't want our big named players to leave our fabulous club to be baggage handlers for other "BIG" clubs! Leics city fc will always be a small club with a big heritage and thats the way I personally like it! All our players are big stars and well and truly on the map along with with our great club. Lets keep them and pray we follow up another impressive campaign again next season. The scouts have to continue bringing in the quality players from obscurity and the other clubs have to be left rubbing their eyes!

Archived