Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

It certainly is a bit of both. Things have aligned so perfectly this season it just feels so right having him in this Leicester team.

Also, why is Feghouli leaving a team like Valencia?

Thank you for the balanced view.

Most of Valancia big names have left.. Alba, Mathiew, Rami, Jonas, Soldado to name few... Maybe time for Feghouli!

Valancia aren't doing well lately

I understand he doesn't want to sign an extension because he was not quite happy with the terms.

Is this a joke? How on earth would our league position have a bearing on whether a player is "terrible" or not?

He was average when we were bottom of the league, he's still average when we're top. What the hell has changed? Nothing lol.

Of course it has a bearing on how our fans rate players. Last season down at the bottom 99% of our fans would've absolutely loved a player like Walcott signing for us, but now people view him as terrible. What's changed? Our league position. Just like how people thought players like Neil Danns would be good signings back then but obviously now we wouldn't touch him with a barge pole, all because our club has moved up in the world. Its all about where your club is in relativity to the players ability, but there's no way Walcott can be called 'terrible' because it's simply bullshit.

Walcott could actually work for us but he's Arsenal's third highest earner on 140k a week, dont think we'll go over 100k a week for him.

And plus he isn't even that good. My missus is an Arsenal fan so when I don't watch Leicester I watch Arsenal a lot, and Walcott is utter garbage. No positional sense, he's 27 but has the tactical awareness of an academy player. He can't hold the ball up, he can't dribble, he can't deliver a cross, he can't head and he can't defend. He's good at finding space and he's super fast. Beyond that he has no other worthy attributes. A lot of Arsenal fans want him out of the club.

And he's on £140k a week. He's been nicking a living for a long time.

Of course it has a bearing on how our fans rate players. Last season down at the bottom 99% of our fans would've absolutely loved a player like Walcott signing for us, but now people view him as terrible. What's changed? Our league position. Just like how people thought players like Neil Danns would be good signings back then but obviously now we wouldn't touch him with a barge pole, all because our club has moved up in the world. Its all about where your club is in relativity to the players ability, but there's no way Walcott can be called 'terrible' because it's simply bullshit.

Trust me, my opinion of Walcott was exactly the same last season. It was you who was putting words in people's mouths about thinking we are too good now. Besides, there were a hell of a lot of (ridiculous) people who last summer thought we had a chance of making Klopp our manager, so I'd assume if they believed that, they'd believe Walcott would be good, which kinda invalidates your argument. Walcott really isn't anything special at all and who he has managed to forge a living on those wages and at such a big club for so long is beyond me. For the level he is supposed to be playing at, he is terrible.

Watch Martial play and watch Walcott play and its night and day in terms of talent and footballing brain. How Walcott has lasted 10 years at a big club like Arsenal I will never know. Shocking player.

Watch Martial play and watch Walcott play and its night and day in terms of talent and footballing brain. How Walcott has lasted 10 years at a big club like Arsenal I will never know. Shocking player.

Couldn't agree more, but be careful, you'll be told you're talking bullsh1t now and it's only because we are top of the league, nothing to do with the fact that he is, actually, far too poor to be playing at the level he is.

Trust me, my opinion of Walcott was exactly the same last season. It was you who was putting words in people's mouths about thinking we are too good now. Besides, there were a hell of a lot of (ridiculous) people who last summer thought we had a chance of making Klopp our manager, so I'd assume if they believed that, they'd believe Walcott would be good, which kinda invalidates your argument. Walcott really isn't anything special at all and who he has managed to forge a living on those wages and at such a big club for so long is beyond me. For the level he is supposed to be playing at, he is terrible.

Ok mate.

F**k

He's going to get linked to every club going, nothing to worry about until anything happens. Lets hope City miss out on Champs league. They already have a load of that sort of player... who they going to give us, Delph and £20m?

He's going to get linked to every club going, nothing to worry about until anything happens. Lets hope City miss out on Champs league. They already have a load of that sort of player... who they going to give us, Delph and £20m?

You're right, the links are inevitable.

If he's going to leave though I would prefer if he went abroad.

I'd take Theo Walcott with open arms.

Walcott would be great in our team up top with Vardy- think of that pace up front on the counter attack.

However, we will never in a million years sign him for 2 reasons:

1) wages too high

2) doesn't fit our remit of signing 'up and coming' players with potential, if anything Walcott is in decline- definately not a 'terrible' player though

Walcott would be great in our team up top with Vardy- think of that pace up front on the counter attack.

However, we will never in a million years sign him for 2 reasons:

1) wages too high

2) doesn't fit our remit of signing 'up and coming' players with potential, if anything Walcott is in decline- definately not a 'terrible' player though

Have to agree with a lot of the comments above. Pace aside he's not really that great at any particular thing. If it was an arsenal player I would want that may be on the way out of there it would be giroud

Someone will get the young lad from Belgium up top at Marseille and get a probable world class player developed right

Edit batshuayi

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michy_Batshuayi

Archived