Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

With 12 games to play, where do you think we will finish the season?

365 members have voted

1. 1. With 12 games to play, where do you think we will finish the season?

• Champions
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • 5th
    • 6th
    • 7th-10th

Adapted poll. Make your vote and then give your reasons below.

Here are the results of the previous polls:

post-18797-0-24140200-1455501826_thumb.p

The thread for this one was bumped last week and there were some 'late votes' added to 'Champions' that might not reflect the feeling at 16 games to play.

post-18797-0-70697300-1455501865_thumb.p

post-18797-0-13374400-1455501890_thumb.p

I have gone for 2nd. I think that Tottenham will win the league (am I really saying that?).

Guest seanfox778

I think we will do it. Hopefully we get back into a winning routine starting with a victory over Norwich, I think our title rivals look more likely to slip up than we do. Spurs worry me more than Arsenal and Man City. That North London derby in a few weeks could be pivotal for all involved. We just have to keep doing what we do. We were so unfortunate today, no reason to change our style or muck about with any changes (apart from RB for Norwich).

If we win our next couple of games now and crack on then I really think we can do it. Arsenal and City have been flakey all season, I think there's more evidence to suggest they'll drop points than us and their run ins are harder.

Tottenham worry me most tbh because their form is very strong recently. This weekend puts them top of the form table I think?

Crazy though because I've now officially hit the point where I'll be gutted if we're not champions, even though we lost to Arsenal. Which really is madness. lol

If we don't win, I've no idea who I want to. Historically I've always favoured Arsenal a little more than the other "big" teams but I have to say that really turned sour watching Sanchez, Ozil, Giroud and even Ramsey stropping and diving round the pitch. Plus their fans are so painfully entitled.

Then there's the eternal media darlings Spurs and Harry Kane's terrible melty face. Ugh. Honestly, if we don't win can we just nominate like Everton or someone to have it instead? They're about the least offensive team I can think of.

I voted for first, last time, and I saw nothing to change my mind, yesterday. We took 32 points off the teams still to play, in the reverse fixtures - replicate that, and we win the title.

1st. City

2nd. Yids

3rd. Gooners

4th. Mancs.

First. We've done better than I expected across the last 3 and looked like real worthy title winners after man city. Feels horrid after a late defeat to nearest rivals but we've got the fixture list and team capable of winning the whole thing.

Believe.

Spurs look favourites to me - they are clearly the referees' favourites and that could well be pivotal.

The penalty they were given against Manchester City was diabolical on two counts:

a)It wasn't hand ball.

b) The referee couldn't see.

Yes, me you exactly of the way we were cheated in the cup.

Begs the question yet again as to why the authorities won't accept camera technology.

As for referees. If they can't be persuaded to give only what they actually see - or their assistants see - or they are allowing themselves to be influenced by outside factors - then they are either not being properly guided or they are not up to the job.

This will be based almost entirely upon the manner of how we react to yesterday's loss. I don't mean simply losing...Arsenal are a dangerous side...but more the psychological impact of losing so late in the day. If it spurs us on still further, we could win this. If it has done the opposite, we'll probably finish 3 or 4.

I know as a fan, after seeing the cheating, whingeing over paid prima Donna's of Arsenal, I want to win this even more.

Bizarre turnaround in the opinions on us considering we only lost in the last minute with 10 men, Tottenham needed a dodgy penalty and barely troubled Man City' goal for most of the match despite loads of possession and the fact we have an 'easy' run of fixtures whilst two points clear.

We're still the best side in the league, schoolboy errors cost us the game, not a lack of quality.

I'm astonished people are raving about Spurs tbh. Lots of pretty football but not nearly the cutting edge that we have.

Arsenal will surely drop points against sides they should beat as usual.

Yesterday was disappointing to say the least but it changes nothing for us as far as I'm concerned. We're good enough to keep winning games and we're the ones in front.

Some of you need to man up and frankly the bookies are retarded.

Bizarre turnaround in the opinions on us considering we only lost in the last minute with 10 men, Tottenham needed a dodgy penalty and barely troubled Man City' goal for most of the match despite loads of possession and the fact we have an 'easy' run of fixtures whilst two points clear.

We're still the best side in the league, schoolboy errors cost us the game, not a lack of quality.

I'm astonished people are raving about Spurs tbh. Lots of pretty football but not nearly the cutting edge that we have.

Arsenal will surely drop points against sides they should beat as usual.

Yesterday was disappointing to say the least but it changes nothing for us as far as I'm concerned. We're good enough to keep winning games and we're the ones in front.

Some of you need to man up and frankly the bookies are retarded.

100% Kitch. The performance was still encouraging until the red card and even then it looked as if we'd keep them out

This will be based almost entirely upon the manner of how we react to yesterday's loss. I don't mean simply losing...Arsenal are a dangerous side...but more the psychological impact of losing so late in the day. If it spurs us on still further, we could win this. If it has done the opposite, we'll probably finish 3 or 4.

I know as a fan, after seeing the cheating, whingeing over paid prima Donna's of Arsenal, I want to win this even more.

This is how I kinda see it aswell

If we are damaged in anyway from yesterday then it's gonna affect us, but if it gives us even more fight then we will take this right till the very end

If we don't win it then it's Spurs for me, yes I'm not a fan of them either but after yesterday's antics from Arsehole they have really put a sour taste in my mouth

This is how I kinda see it aswell

If we are damaged in anyway from yesterday then it's gonna affect us, but if it gives us even more fight then we will take this right till the very end

If we don't win it then it's Spurs for me, yes I'm not a fan of them either but after yesterday's antics from Arsehole they have really put a sour taste in my mouth

Sounds like the Thailand Sex Tape drama all over again!

Obviously, like all of us, i'd love to say i think we will win the league, but i just don't see it happening this season. 2nd or 3rd is more likely and, as disappointed as i would be that we haven't won the league, top 3 was still unthinkable at the start of the season. The boys have done us proud this season, no matter where we finish at this point.

But i can see Tottenham winning, and a fight for 2nd place between us and Arsenal. 

It's going to be the most nerve-wracking end to a season that we've had for many years. 

I think we can win it.

We've shown that we're better than everyone else in the league (with 11 men). If we don't suffer injuries and our luck is even, the title is ours for the losing.

Spurs are our biggest threat as I've said for sometime but we're 2 ahead and we control our own fate.

I think we'll be 3rd. Tottenham are probably the best team I've seen us play this season. I reckon them and arsenal will be fighting it out for 1st and 2nd and we will be fighting it out with man city for 3rd and 4th.

More worried about our easier games then the games we just had. The expectations of us winning usually goes wrong

Archived