Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

With 12 games to play, where do you think we will finish the season?

365 members have voted

1. 1. With 12 games to play, where do you think we will finish the season?

• Champions
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • 5th
    • 6th
    • 7th-10th

Champions.

I voted that at Xmas and I definitely 100% believe we will after seeing the last few games. Arsenal RESULT aside we have been superb. Our rivals may have the better players but we have far and away the better team and that's what will win us the title. Can't even see us losing till the very last game, by then, the trophy will already be in our cabinet..

Seen nothing to suggest Spurs and Arsenal get more points than us in the run in. We have a better striker, better creative player, better central midfielders, better defensive unit and a goalkeeper just as good. We have less games against lesser opponents, a manager who has been in title races for 20 years and a better team ethic and spirit. We will win the league.

Guest CityFan 06

It's going to be close I think. Spurs are one of my favourites and rightly so because their a quality side in my opinion. They've got a great balance in their squad with some classy players and a good manager.

Arsenal on their day are the best in the league, for example when we played them at our place earlier this season (the 2-5 defeat) that was the best away team performance I've seen certainly for this season so far. Again they've got quality all over the pitch.

Man City I still feel are in with a very good shout. Because if they start playing well and scoring the goals they can, they could really stage an effort in these last 12 games of the season to win the title. Some top players in their side and if they play the way they're capable of they really are superb.

As for us, I've got a feeling we might just do it. We've got the togetherness, desire and quality in the squad. And a great manager in Ranieri. It would do wonders for the club if we did win the title. More income, more attraction for high quality players. It would be absolutely amazing.

Spurs look favourites to me - they are clearly the referees' favourites and that could well be pivotal.

The penalty they were given against Manchester City was diabolical on two counts:

a)It wasn't hand ball.

b) The referee couldn't see.

Yes, me you exactly of the way we were cheated in the cup.

Begs the question yet again as to why the authorities won't accept camera technology.

As for referees. If they can't be persuaded to give only what they actually see - or their assistants see - or they are allowing themselves to be influenced by outside factors - then they are either not being properly guided or they are not up to the job.

Exactly. It's as if the FA have some sort of deal to ensure they win something.

....though of course corruption in football never happens

We have the quality to see the job through. Whether we have the mindset to do it after the manner of yesterdays defeat is another thing. We're all feeling a little upset at the manner of the defeat so its reasonable to expect the players are also feeling gutted. The fact that we lost isn't the problem but the manner of the defeat. Psychologically, that takes some getting over. 

I genuinely believe we can win it and yesterdays result and how it unfolded will galvanise our team and make them even more determined to see the job out!

Anybody thinking that our rivals extra fixtures is not going to impact them, I say think again.

2 point lead and a very favourable fixture list I can see a 4/6 point lead being restored over next 3 games!

Next three games are huge really, I can see the Watford away game being a decider in terms of us gaining an advantage. They are a good team and that will be a hard game, Spurs play Arsenal that weekend as well... so one of them at least is dropping points. A win for us that week will be massive!

Next three games are huge really, I can see the Watford away game being a decider in terms of us gaining an advantage. They are a good team and that will be a hard game, Spurs play Arsenal that weekend as well... so one of them at least is dropping points. A win for us that week will be massive!

That's how I saw it Babs :)

We have already beaten Spurs & Man City in the Prem.

I have no doubt at all that had we finished yesterdays game with 11 men, we would have not lost & possibly taken all 3 points.

We can still finish top!

We have already beaten Spurs & Man City in the Prem.

I have no doubt at all that had we finished yesterdays game with 11 men, we would have not lost & possibly taken all 3 points.

We can still finish top!

That's the spirit my hot babe!

We have this on our own hands we have some games now with some damn awful teams that we should beat and teams we have beaten before.

We've only lost 3 games all season and that is something the beginning of the season I would not even have thought possible we've been top of the league for a vast amount of the season we have played some sublime football and I feel we will go all the way and lift this title !

Our lads will relax this week pick themselves up be pissed off together about the gooney loss and the way of the loss and put in some of their usual performances as they deserve to finish top!

12 to go get maximum points for as many as possible and we could be bringing that Blue and White decorated premier league trophy to the KP fir our first time ever !!

If we win our next couple of games now and crack on then I really think we can do it. Arsenal and City have been flakey all season, I think there's more evidence to suggest they'll drop points than us and their run ins are harder.

Tottenham worry me most tbh because their form is very strong recently. This weekend puts them top of the form table I think?

5 wins in a row. they've had a very easy run though. in the same 5 fixtures (man city, sunderland, watford, palace & norwich) we also won all 5. 

Leicester will be top, Then Man City then Arsenal and Spurs.... people seem to be forgetting Arsenal are bottlers.... Spurs high energy game will not work once they start playing 2 games a week....look how many draws they got during xmas period.

Man City will have a good run as pressure is off them and teams will think they can beat them and have a go ...resulting in Man city having some big wins.

If we play to our full potential we should win all our games... I only worry about teams like WBA at home and Crystal Palace away. The Norwich game will tell us a lot of where our game is and where the hearts and minds of our players are.

If we win well against Norwich I will be confident of being Champions.

All the other teams will be picking up injuries and knocks during the period of europe and cup games coming up for them. Ranieri pulled off a masterstroke (hopefully!) by giving player 1 week off. The guys should comeback fresh...still top of the league and will play like CHAMPIONS... while all the other title contenders will be running on low and seriously having to pull deep. Arsenal will collapse due to having victim mentality...likewise Spurs- but they will have more issues due to how much energy they need to exert during games and training. Man City are the real threat to the title challenge...

On the pitch I think we are more than capable of winning it.

We have some tough games to come, Norwich, Newcastle, Sunderland and Swansea SHOULD be fighting to avoid the drop (Newcastle I'm looking at you here!), West Ham are always decent and a few weeks ago I wouldn't have been so concerned about Southampton, but they are on fire. Watford away won't be easy and Palace my have got a fit strike force/found some form by the time we play them. West Brom may be awful to watch but they don't concede many. Then there is the last three games.

I honestly think we have the best run in apart from Man City, who seem to have half thrown in the towel, Arsenal and Spurs have to play each other and all three have more games than us left to play.

I would love us to win it but if we could get third I would be happy.

We have this on our own hands we have some games now with some damn awful teams that we should beat and teams we have beaten before.

We've only lost 3 games all season and that is something the beginning of the season I would not even have thought possible we've been top of the league for a vast amount of the season we have played some sublime football and I feel we will go all the way and lift this title !

Our lads will relax this week pick themselves up be pissed off together about the gooney loss and the way of the loss and put in some of their usual performances as they deserve to finish top!

12 to go get maximum points for as many as possible and we could be bringing that Blue and Whitegold decorated premier league trophy to the KP fir our first time ever !!

I voted for first, last time, and I saw nothing to change my mind, yesterday. We took 32 points off the teams still to play, in the reverse fixtures - replicate that, and we win the title.

1st. City

2nd. Yids

3rd. Gooners

4th. Mancs.

Your unnecessary, and repeated, use of misplaced commas, is incredibly annoying, to read, and makes you look, rather silly. 

Archived