Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

With 12 games to play, where do you think we will finish the season?

365 members have voted

1. 1. With 12 games to play, where do you think we will finish the season?

• Champions
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • 5th
    • 6th
    • 7th-10th

Bizarre turnaround in the opinions on us considering we only lost in the last minute with 10 men, Tottenham needed a dodgy penalty and barely troubled Man City' goal for most of the match despite loads of possession and the fact we have an 'easy' run of fixtures whilst two points clear.

We're still the best side in the league, schoolboy errors cost us the game, not a lack of quality.

I'm astonished people are raving about Spurs tbh. Lots of pretty football but not nearly the cutting edge that we have.

Arsenal will surely drop points against sides they should beat as usual.

Yesterday was disappointing to say the least but it changes nothing for us as far as I'm concerned. We're good enough to keep winning games and we're the ones in front.

Some of you need to man up and frankly the bookies are retarded.

Basically thats how I see it.Also very disappointed in the media trying to make each week,

the other 3 teams are being cast as outsiders, so they can bum them up,

with every positive result.

Carragher yesterday even saying spurs winning the league would be more a performance than citys.

#Spur have competed in the CL, they have had/have top costing players, chasing top 6 every seasons.

# Arsenal, everybody knows their top history.

# Man.city had a great tradition, lost track, then came back with a bang

# LeicesterJust the tradition and are the only real Outsiders.

The consistent sliming from the commentators towards the London clubs is embarrasing,

but because of that, it could still well play into city hands, this means we stay below the radar.

A break in front of us, enough time for the hurt of yesterday to be tempered down and used to

an advantage. Claudio to pull out the stops and use his guile on his troops.

Putting that mental thought back into the team, no pressure, a dream with no obligation.

The fans should think on your post, and relax a little.

If I had a gun to my head I'd probably say 3rd.

This is still well up for grabs though for any of the current top 4, if we continue to play as we are we won't be far off, Spurs are a young side who will only get better, Arsenal have the quality, City have the best players on paper.

Given how close it's been we could have numerous teams still in it on the last day, given how my heart felt yesterday in February I'm not sure to could take 30 mins of trying to hang on to a one goal lead to win the division on the last Sunday.

I still think when all is said and done, that we'll be champions. Some reasons why:

We have the easiest remaining schedule (of the top 4 title contenders)  in terms of our opponent's quality. In addition, we have one more home game than Tottenham and Arsenal, and two more home games than  Manchester City.

We have a 2 point lead on both Arsenal and Tottenham, and 6! on Man City.

We're done with our games against the other 3 title rivals. Arsenal still play Manchester City and Tottenham. 

We have 0 non-league matches remaining. Arsenal and Tottenham have 3 extra matches at the minimum and Man City have 4.

I still think we were the better team Sunday, even if the result was unfavorable. As long as we continue to play at the same level as we have been all year, I think we'll come away with this.

Final standings

Leicester - 79

Tottenham - 75

Arsenal - 75 (behind on GD)

Manchester City - 69

We have this on our own hands we have some games now with some damn awful teams that we should beat and teams we have beaten before.

We've only lost 3 games all season and that is something the beginning of the season I would not even have thought possible we've been top of the league for a vast amount of the season we have played some sublime football and I feel we will go all the way and lift this title !

Our lads will relax this week pick themselves up be pissed off together about the gooney loss and the way of the loss and put in some of their usual performances as they deserve to finish top!

12 to go get maximum points for as many as possible and we could be bringing that Blue and White decorated premier league trophy to the KP fir our first time ever !!

Damm awful teams maybe but if you cant beat Villa nothing guaranteed . People  have been generous in not mentioning the 2 penalties missed 4 points and watching  yesterday  cant believe Vardy didnt take them

Norwich

Newcastle

West Brom

Sunderland

Everton

West Ham

Win all of them I reckon which is 18 points

Southampton, Swansea,Watford and Palace as draws 4 points

Man United and Chelsea losses

Another 22 points with our remaining fixtures leaving us on 75 points and a 3rd place finish. Tottenham in 2nd with a point more and Arsenal winning the title by 3 points.

I can't think of any team at any level (Sunday League, Pub League and upwards) that has endured so much over the last 12 months that would now bottle it, especially when they are told :-

"relegation material, poor managerial appointment, sub-standard, bubble will burst"..........

Compare THAT team-spirit with the glory-boy pay packets of the other contenders.

What will be will be, but Leicester City FC 2015-2016 WON'T roll-over and die.  

Fat Lady sings on May 15th, we are at Chelsea, could be a real twist of fate !!

4th, draw a disappointingly tough and long trip to some Russian / Ukrainian team in the qualifier, get knocked out, finish 12th the following season.

But we win the Europa League, right? And the FA Cup and League Cup.

If we achieve as many points against the teams we have left to play, as we did against them first time round we'll get 85 points. If any of the other clubs below us better that then well done them. Our run in is far easier than Arsenal & Tottenham. Arsenal have easy games at home but a lot of tough away games. Tottenham have tough games home & away - they only have 3 games you would definitely say they'd win. Man City may still be our main competitor. Hopefully, I'm right and there will not be a downturn in form or run of bad injuries (touch wood) but Foxes are still my favourites to comfortably win the league & I'm pessimistic by nature.

All depends on how the other teams play against each other as we have now played all of our competitors as cant include man utd in that but I think we will end up 3rd and this should be considered a result in anyone's eyes.

However I do want us to finish up champions!!!!!!!

Archived