Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Chelsea v Tottenham

if spurs are up for it and get an early goal can you really see chelsea giving a shit despite their hatred for one another?

Im confident we will beat everton but i'll be praying for a chelsea win/draw tomorrow.

Bar the City game, we've actually been quite good at getting back into games. Costa vs United, JT vs Everton etc...

I'm praying that Chelsea end this tomorrow for us. I know that a lot of fans would like to see us win it at home against Everton but I really don't think I could take another week of waiting.

Plus if Spurs were to win tomorrow night and we didn't beat Everton it would put all of the pressure onto us going into the away game vs Chelsea.

Chelsea have not won at home in the league since February 13. Its about time they put that right

We (Spurs) have not won at Chelsea since February 1990. It's about time we put that right.

Would love it to be level in the final minutes, Lloris goes up for a corner, Chelsea score on the break.

Spurs then also lose to the Saints or Newcastle, and Arsenal finish above them by 1 point.

Wenger keeps his job, also United go on to win the rest of their games to finish 4th and LvG keeps his too.

Pep beats Pel in the CL Final too.

Blimey you're about to win the League and you seem more interested in how Spurs will do (after tomorrow's game). How odd.

Believe me the last thing I will be thinking about at Stamford Bridge tomorrow night is Leicester City.

Blimey you're about to win the League and you seem more interested in how Spurs will do (after tomorrow's game). How odd.

Believe me the last thing I will be thinking about at Stamford Bridge tomorrow night is Leicester City.

I know ,obviously Leicester city will be the first thing you are thinking of.

Says the Spurs fan on a Leicester forum.

Yawn.

Can't wait to have these inbreds finally off our back come tomorrow night.

I know ,obviously Leicester city will be the first thing you are thinking of.

Haha. No I will be thinking of how much I hate Chelsea, their old fans, their new fans, the area, the stadium, the owner and the players and how much I want to win this fixture to clinch our highest league finish in 26 years.

Says the Spurs fan on a Leicester forum.

I've been reading this forum for a few weeks. As a football fan it's a great story and good for the sport as a whole. The fact that we are (currently) 2nd is sods law but you deserve it and we don't so hats off. Obviously I hope we win tomorrow but then I fully expect you to beat Everton.

I hope Spurs lose every game 5-0. I would enjoy that

Haha. No I will be thinking of how much I hate Chelsea, their old fans, their new fans, the area, the stadium, the owner and the players and how much I want to win this fixture to clinch our highest league finish in 26 years.

Spurs and their knobish supporters are the most hated in the PL.. For good reason.

Hope the new stadium bankrupts the club.

Spurs and their knobish supporters are the most hated in the PL.. For good reason.

Hope the new stadium bankrupts the club.

Sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder fella. Leicester City are not our rivals so if you win it I'll be pleased for you.

It's only because you're second and have been chasing well. Plus you have some of the most deluded fans ever. Don't take it personally.

We should have been more successful in the last decade but that (in my opinion) is down to our chairman and little to do with other clubs. Nope not personal don't worry.

Archived