Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Chelsea v Tottenham

While it would be great, fvck winning it with our own result. I can't be arsed waiting for this any longer. The fact we're so close is pissing me off tbh, I just desperately want it finished tomorrow lol

A Costa last minute, offside, handball, shouldn't even be on the pitch, winner is neeeded tomorrow.

I think the boys will be right up for this one. In the past week, we have had Hazard, Willian, Pedro, JT and Fabregas mentioning how much they want to win this game. I believe it will finish a draw.

Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, JT, Azpilicueta, Matic, Fabregas, Hazard, Pedro, Willian, Costa is what we will probably see and that team can beat anyone in the Premier League, hope we can do the business for you all!

this could be a spurs win you know

depends how much Chelsea dont want Spurs to win the title.

Glad that little **** Ali isn't playing though

Although I'm sure chromosome boy will probably score and will give an after game interview which sounds like hes talking into the boot of a fiesta which is lined with cotton wool balls

lol this forum would be like we are all Chelsea fans tomorrow haha

Be interesting to see everyone's reaction on here if JT was to score the winner, never seen so many opposition fans cheer his name! lol

Time for Hazard and Cesc to let their performances on the pitch to the talking....

Personally can't see them winning.... could maybe scrape a draw. These same players let their club, fans and manager down earlier in the season .... are they really going to put that extra effort and turn up for this one game.... with the euro looming.... don't think mr glass - is going to want to get injured.

Hope I'm wrong and they thrash spurs good... we can then spend the rest of the week celebrating with no stress

if spurs are up for it and get an early goal can you really see chelsea giving a shit despite their hatred for one another?

Im confident we will beat everton but i'll be praying for a chelsea win/draw tomorrow.

Archived