Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Chelsea v Tottenham

Spurs fans have been insufferable this season but there as been the odd decent one,this guy seems decent so,credit where it's due.

As I said in another thread I go to every Spurs game home and away and so I know the time, money and emotional effort that can be invested into a club. Therefore, while I'll be pleased for all Leicester fans and football in general, I will be particularly pleased for those Foxes fans who follow the team regularly.

As I said in another thread I go to every Spurs game home and away and so I know the time, money and emotional effort that can be invested into a club. Therefore, while I'll be pleased for all Leicester fans and football in general, I will be particularly pleased for those Foxes fans who follow the team regularly.

I'm not going to judge all spurs fans from the cockadoodledoo forum. Cheers for the decent posts. For my mate I hope you are second. For some on that forum I hope you drop below Arsenal.

Really hope Chelsea turn up for this one. They have talked a good game but they have been pretty crap all season and lost 2 of their last 3 games, so hardly the force they were last season, playing a Spurs that have been much better than them, so this is no easy game. Hoping Spurs will really miss Alli and maybe Dier won't be fit although sounds like he will. Not sure I can take it coming down to us needing to win one of our last 2 games without Drinky and perhaps Huth. Just get it done for us Chelsea and let us relax and start celebrating the greatest ever football underdog story! 

Haha. No I will be thinking of how much I hate Chelsea, their old fans, their new fans, the area, the stadium, the owner and the players and how much I want to win this fixture to clinch our highest league finish in 26 years.

Love you too x

Blimey you're about to win the League and you seem more interested in how Spurs will do (after tomorrow's game). How odd.

Believe me the last thing I will be thinking about at Stamford Bridge tomorrow night is Leicester City.

If it was roles reversed, it surely wouldn't be any different, would it?

I know you're second in the table, but I wish Spurs supporters would show the same class the team has displayed for most part of this season.

Sometimes I think your team doesn't deserve its own fans.

I expect Spurs to be really up for this one. Even without Ali they have the players to win. The question is which Chelsea will turn up. Do they have one last big performance in them before the team is likely broken up over the summer when the new manager arrives? They have been average most of the season.

Ranieri expects Spurs to win and in this season there's a very good chance they will break their barren spell at Stamford Bridge. Let's hope it is a draw.

Hi guys.

Chelsea fan here in peace

Just wanted to wish you (and us) all the best for tonight. Despite our season I've been enthralled by what you lot have done.

Here's hoping to a piece of PL history.

Enjoy it.

I'm hoping Chelsea can do us a turn here. A number of their players will be seeing this (and our game against them) as a "shop window" as they'll be expecting the new broom to be moving a number of them out, and I'm sure they'd like to join a club wityh European fixtures next year. T

p.s.

Thanks for your good wishes Chelsea D, I'll be cheering you on tonight for the first time ever for a domestic fixture :thumbup:

Spurs thought winning all their remaining fixtures was a given and really came unstuck last week and you could see the energy draining out of them, they had 20 mins to take the lead and win the game against WBA and did not have an attempt on target, they were really deflated. They have lost Alli and possibly Dier and face a Chelsea side really wanting to stop them winning the title. Spurs have shown a lack of confidence when the pressure is really on during the run in losing at West Ham when they could have gone top and then dropping 2 points against 10 man Arsenal and they were hanging on at the end. United started strongly and we weathered the storm and even after going behind dug in and raised our game, if Chelsea start strongly not sure how Spurs will react and going behind might really finish them off, if they can though get a win at Chelsea fair play to them but they also need to remember they are only 2 pts above their beloved Arsenal you can go all out for a win and end up losing.

If it was roles reversed, it surely wouldn't be any different, would it?

I know you're second in the table, but I wish Spurs supporters would show the same class the team has displayed for most part of this season.

Sometimes I think your team doesn't deserve its own fans.

Not after the title had been decided no. If we won the League I couldn't care less who was second as I would be too busy celebrating. Obviously you don't want us to win tonight but then why do some of your fans then want us to lose other games after that if we don't win tonight?

Just reading this thread and surprised to see so much dislike to Spurs and their fans from Leicester.

Thought that was just from us and Arsenal! :-D

It's not really a historical thing, but over the past few months we've gained an interesting insight into the mentality of some of their fans. It's been educational to say the least.

What we need is an early goal for Chelsea. That'll set the alarm bells off for spurs, knowing that they have to win.

What we'll probably get is a very nervy 0-0. Nothing nervy about it for Chelsea fans of course!

As a Blackburn fan I remember going to Cardiff for the league cup final against spurs.hoddle made a gaff by saying they had qualified for Europe by winning the cup before the match had even started and their fans thought all they needed to do was turn up.it was great beating that lot.

You will be thoroughly deserved champions tonight

Hi guys.

Chelsea fan here in peace

Just wanted to wish you (and us) all the best for tonight. Despite our season I've been enthralled by what you lot have done.

Here's hoping to a piece of PL history.

Enjoy it.

cheers bud

Come on Chelsea strut your stuff tonight please

Up the Foxes

Archived