Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Chelsea v Tottenham

Would be wonderful to win at OT and seal the title.. But if we draw or Lose then we can be crowned champions the following night if Spurs lose to Chelsea..

Think they'll be downhearted after tonight's result and I can see a Chelsea win here.. 2-0!

The fun starts here

I want Spurs to win this game, if we beat United it doesn't matter, if we don't then I would rather we won the title at home than on a Monday night because of a Spurs result.

Draw against Man United

Spurs win

We seal the title with Vardy at home by thrashing Everton

Even if Chelsea are up for it why should we believe they will win? Tottenham are a better side than them as are we.

They're also a better side than WBA, and that's without the added intensity of a local derby and, should justice go it's course, with Alli.

I think Spurs will win this . They are a resilient side and won't want to capitulate in front of their loathed rivals . If Alli and Dier do miss out that will change things though and the FA must take action against Alli and I hope someone from our club is on the phone to them given that we had JV removed from 2 (effectively 3) matches on our run in

If we don't pick up any points on Sunday then spurs will be well up for this. Obviously a win at OT would be the dream but even a draw would put huge pressure on them to win.

The good news for us is Sunday is technically a free shot now, we can go all in for the win knowing even if we lose its still in our hands.

seeing how down the Spurs players looked after the WBA game, and with Alli likely to miss the game too, be interesting to see how the come out of it all, i dont see us winning at OT, maybe get a draw tbh, but i can see Chelsea winning it 2-0 and their fans rubbing it in right royally to the Spurs fan

be a bit of an anti-climax to it all but hey ho

Don't think Tottenham are going to give up especially if we don't win on Sunday. Also making sure they finish above Arsenal and don't potentially slip to 4th place will surely be incentive enough. That said they have an awful record at Stamford Bridge. Think the last time they won was all the way back in 1990 when none other than Gary Lineker scored the winner.

I hope we secure it Against UTD.  Either way I think Chelsea will be well up for it. Chelsea's problems started with the Mourhino row over the Doctor. He lost the dressing room and the players decided what games they'd turn up for. This is certainly one of them against Spurs. Chelsea have the quality they just need to perform, which I think they will.

I want Spurs to win this game, if we beat United it doesn't matter, if we don't then I would rather we won the title at home than on a Monday night because of a Spurs result.

Draw against Man United

Spurs win

And if we lost to Everton how would you feel then about cheering on Spurs?

Draw against Man United

Spurs win

Why on God's earth would you want Spurs to win? It's the Premier League Title. Secure it ASAP! Obviously would be nice at home, but never ask for too much.

Just get the damn title and we will celebrate and have it presented at the Everton game!!

Archived