Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Chelsea v Tottenham

Think Spurs were favourites which was a little suprising given their history at Stamford Bridge and that Chelsea are a different side under Hiddink to the team that started the season. But the odds have changed to Chelsea being slight favourites now.

Think it will be a draw.

Think Spurs were favourites which was a little suprising given their history at Stamford Bridge and that Chelsea are a different side under Hiddink to the team that started the season. But the odds have changed to Chelsea being slight favourites now.

Think it will be a draw.

They haven't won since 1990 or something at he bridge. And no deli Ali who is the engine that makes them go.

I think they try to press too much and leave themselves open to counters. I cannot see a draw because if it's tied with 10 minutes left they will put everyone forward in desperation to try to get the 3 points and eventually even bring he keeper up. So either they will win (unlikely) or Chelsea will win on an open goal.

I certainly think spurs will be up for this. They are a very good side and will have got over the last 15 mins against the Baggies and will have been encouraged by our failure to win in Manchester (not that I though a win there was likely). Even without alli I fear the fat lady isn't signing quite yet.

COYF

Guest LCFC_World

The nerves have hit once again... Ffs just need this to be over and done with.

Not keen on Parker saying Spurs are still right in the title race.. They are still in it, just. Be glad when this is over and we are Champs. Can't deal with the "what ifs" messing with my mind

Yeah I think he's overcooked it. They're in it, but not right in it.

Archived