Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Chelsea v Tottenham

I'm not convinced Chelsea will beat Spurs, the trouble is there is so much build up about this, that and the other that I could see Spurs getting a one nil win and piling on another week of nerves and tension on us. I hope I'm wrong but I won't be celebrating or waving "champions" scarfs (ffs) until it's 100% certain.

I'm not convinced Chelsea will beat Spurs, the trouble is there is so much build up about this, that and the other that I could see Spurs getting a one nil win and piling on another week of nerves and tension on us. I hope I'm wrong but I won't be celebrating or waving "champions" scarfs (ffs) until it's 100% certain.

Spurs cannot do '1-0's' that was evident last Monday.

In addition they have Alli out who is a major force for them.

Last time they won there was something like 1988/1989.

Hiddink is virtually unbeatable at home.

Sod that i want it won on our own turf although i fear it will be won tomorrow.

You 'fear' we'll win the league tomorrow lol

I hope Chelsea do a job on Spurs so we can all relax and have one big party at home to Everton.

The chelsea first half of the season would be a shoe in for Spuds, chelsea are playing much better now and more than capable of winning, all they need is an incentive to 'turn it on' and boy do they have that, JT to galvanise his team to a glorious victory, relax and party at the KP

Tbf, while it's mathematically possible you've got to keep hoping.

A lot of Spurs fans don't seem to understand what a good point it was for us today, at the start of the day we were 7pts clear, so if it went totally wrong for us and we got no points from our last 3 games they'd only need 2 wins and a draw we are now 8pts clear, meaning they have to win every game, sorry to state the obvious but some people don't seem to understand the obvious.

A lot of Spurs fans don't seem to understand what a good point it was for us today, at the start of the day we were 7pts clear, so if it went totally wrong for us and we got no points from our last 3 games they'd only need 2 wins and a draw we are now 8pts clear, meaning they have to win every game, sorry to state the obvious but some people don't seem to understand the obvious.

Spuds fans are all deluded twats!..

Hope Chelsea hammer them tomorrow!

I'll love it!.. Love it!!

...you sure about that?

Yes.

Well thank you for gaining the point that confirms a top 4 finish for us. Obviously I want to win tomorrow to end the 26 year duck but, with Man City losing, a draw secures top 3 so I would be content with that. The title is yours either way - if by some miracle we win tomorrow you'll comfortably beat an Everton team who have nothing to play for.

If we some how only get a point from next two matches.

If they somehow survive Chelsea, who want to beat them.

If they some how beat the Saints, who the manager has set a target of winning all their remaining games and who whipped Man City.

If they manage to beat Newcastle, who are fighting for survival and have actually looked not to bad under new management.

Screw if.

More like a matter of when, when we lift the trophy :)

Archived