Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

We haven't won anything yet.

You're the moron, how dare you call people a moron for having faith and believing we're going to do it.We all know it's not over til we get 3 points or Spurs slip up again. Drop the sanctimonious crap and I genuinely don't give a rats ass if I'm banned because this negative crap is making this momentous journey misery now.

Your problem is your own ability to handle this final push in my opinion.

I don't mind the optimism, it's the blind faith that it's virtually a foregone conclusion and people telling me "we will win it" and unless they have a crystal ball or are on first name terms with God then they haven't got the authority to say that. I'll believe it when it's done thanks not when some half wit tells me not to worry and assures be that it will be.

Can i just say that there is absolutely f**k all any of us can do about it. The only people that can is the lads on the pitch. Although i personally do think we will do it, it still doesnt stop my arsehole twitching like a rabbits nose and the sooner we get the 3 points or chelsea turn spurs over the better. In the meantime lets just get behind the lads like we have all season long and help get them over the line!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You're the moron, how dare you call people a moron for having faith and believing we're going to do it.We all know it's not over til we get 3 points or Spurs slip up again. Drop the sanctimonious crap and I genuinely don't give a rats ass if I'm banned because this negative crap is making this momentous journey misery now.

Your problem is your own ability to handle this final push in my opinion.

I don't mind the optimism, it's the blind faith that it's virtually a foregone conclusion and people telling me "we will win it" and unless they have a crystal ball or are on first name terms with God then they haven't got the authority to say that. I'll believe it when it's done thanks not when some half wit tells me not to worry and assures be that it will be.

We're on the verge of history and emotions are running high. Just remember we're all on the same team here chaps  :claudio:

I'm assuring you nothing you sanctimonious ****.

I believe we will do it, not saying nor can anyone definitively. I and others are entitled to be positive as you are entitled to be negative and obnoxious.

For a self professed professional gambler I would have thought you'd have bigger cahunas, when the truth is really you just can't take the pressure of this run in.

This weekend could well be the greatest in our club's history. I agree with Claudio that nothing is won until it is won, so, I want to reflect on us for a second and ignore outside influences.

Cast your minds back to eight years ago this weekend. Did it hurt? Hurt me for sure, seeing our beloved Leicester City getting relegated to Division Three for the first time in our history. I'm man enough to admit I even cried. I also cried when we lost to Cardiff and again, to Watford, in the most cruel circumstances. Off the pitch? We had the eyes of the world on us for all the wrong reasons when 13 of our first team were arrested in La Manga accused of rape. We even nearly lost our club before we got back to the Premier League.

So - for the last three, I hope, we look at ourselves and no where else. From the players on the pitch to us in the stands. This is our moment: let's not do a Kane, let's see this through. Now and always. Foxes Never Quit.

Remember the time when we had a penalty in injury time in the Play Offs and we only had to score to go through to the final? I won't post the video as I'm sure we have all seen it before 

I think the players would rather read the "doubters" and get a bit more motivation rather than being weighed down with the "Leicester expects" attitude.

Some of us want to get the job done before popping the champagne corks prematurely. 

Surely by now the players have earned your belief and support. If I was a player reading some of this tripe of doubt I'd be perplexed by it especially thouse doubts coming from the fans. Pundits, they're another story and they're not fans but some on here are riding with Merson and Lawro on their one wheeled wagon.

This weekend could well be the greatest in our club's history. I agree with Claudio that nothing is won until it is won, so, I want to reflect on us for a second and ignore outside influences.

Cast your minds back to eight years ago this weekend. Did it hurt? Hurt me for sure, seeing our beloved Leicester City getting relegated to Division Three for the first time in our history. I'm man enough to admit I even cried. I also cried when we lost to Cardiff and again, to Watford, in the most cruel circumstances. Off the pitch? We had the eyes of the world on us for all the wrong reasons when 13 of our first team were arrested in La Manga accused of rape. We even nearly lost our club before we got back to the Premier League.

So - for the last three, I hope, we look at ourselves and no where else. From the players on the pitch to us in the stands. This is our moment: let's not do a Kane, let's see this through. Now and always. Foxes Never Quit.

Come on Leicester

Let's finish the job now

Up the Foxes

Kin el, the sooner we get this done and out of the way the better. This infighting and bickering is doing my tits in.

Apologies bud, I should have just ignored and kept my opinion to myself. Negativity and doom mongering got under my skin! This is my last post so enjoy the run in, I will!

Sorry to be a sourness but I've been here before.

Just two examples of how things can and do go wrong.

It's fine being optimistic and enjoying the occasion I know as well as anyone the chance may not happen again in your life times but lets not talk as if we're already champions

My football life will be complete if we do win it.

We have won the hearts and affections of most genuine football people here and abroad

We have won an aweful lot !

Apologies bud, I should have just ignored and kept my opinion to myself. Negativity and doom mongering got under my skin! This is my last post so enjoy the run in, I will!

No worries dude, just thinking of your dodgy ticker! Be well and fingers crossed it's all over in 48 hours  lol

It's fine being optimistic and enjoying the occasion I know as well as anyone the chance may not happen again in your life times but lets not talk as if we're already champions

ssc_hidingsofa.gif

ignorance is bliss they say.

A lot of crap here on what does and doesn't motivate people, as it varies between people.

Absolutely, we haven't crossed the finishing line and absolutely, it would be a major mistake if the players had the mindset that we have. For sure though, Ranieri and his team will be focused on getting the maximum from each game as it comes and that should be the biggest comfort to us all. :)

Hopefully in 2 days time (or 3 days, if not) we'll all be euphoric here and the stuff written here will be seen as an inconsequential spat. :)

I'm assuring you nothing you sanctimonious ****.

I believe we will do it, not saying nor can anyone definitively. I and others are entitled to be positive as you are entitled to be negative and obnoxious.

For a self professed professional gambler I would have thought you'd have bigger cahunas, when the truth is really you just can't take the pressure of this run in.

Chill out man, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you.

What I said is I don't mind the optimists, we should all be optimistic at this stage as if you don't think we're the likely winners from this position then you never will.

It's the people who preach that it's already won and dismiss the fact that it can be lost from this position. I am nervous at the minute mainly because it's ours to lose but make no mistake it can be lost. If we aren't champions by Monday evening then by anxiety ratings will be ten fold and the only caveat to that is if we're 6pts clear on Monday night as we lost and Tottenham drew.

ssc_hidingsofa.gif

Southampton 2-2

Spurs 1-2

Wolves 3-4

Charlton 1-1

Everton 2-3

Newcastle 1-1

Bolton 2-2

Man City 2-2

Middlesbrough 3-3

Bolton 1-1

Tottenham 4-4

Yeah all the positive Paul's around here are right. We are going to go to Old Trafford and batter Man Utd 0-1 or 0-4 and lift the trophy. It's our time ............ It's our fuching time!!!

What could go wrong. Nothing. It is written in the stars, just like next seasons champions league win.

There are some quite negative posts on here considering how close you are to winning the league title.  Yes the game at old trafford will be hard and yes you may not win. But hello.....!  You don't need to!

It doesn't all ride on this game.  Do you think for a minute spuds will take max points from their remaining matches.......not a chance.

Enjoy the moment. If you lose big deal.  You can win it at home......which would be just amazing..

And another thing.  You are top of the league for a reason......think about that.  You are more than capable of taking plenty of points from your remaining games....it's not man utd, everton and chelsea above you.

It's you above them (and well above them!).

There are some quite negative posts on here considering how close you are to winning the league title.  Yes the game at old trafford will be hard and yes you may not win. But hello.....!  You don't need to!

It doesn't all ride on this game.  Do you think for a minute spuds will take max points from their remaining matches.......not a chance.

Enjoy the moment. If you lose big deal.  You can win it at home......which would be just amazing..

Well there is a chance and a significant one at that.

I don't think it's inevitable at all, I actually think we won't beat Man Utd and Spurs won't beat Chelsea.

I was actually called "deluded" on here yesterday for suggesting I don't think Chelsea will lie down for us if we need something on the last day of the season.

I can quite easily see us getting 2pts from our last three games, it doesn't take a huge leap of faith to think that could happen. If that's all we get then we will be relying on Tottenham to mess up for us.

People talk about the Everton game as if we're playing Forest Green or something but they're a team with Lukaku, Barkley, Stones, etc. That's well over £100m in players just there. If we don't beat them then there's every chance we don't get 3pts for the remainder of the season.

Chelsea vs Tottenham

Leicester vs Everton

These two games are absolutely huge games and will define our season. Anyone who thinks this is a virtual formality says it through ignorance not confidence.

We've averaged 2.17ppg all season, taking seven from the reverse fixtures. To take the two points required for Spurs to even have a shout requires a 70% drop in form playing against a Man utd side that are erratic at best, a poor everton side (not having this good side shite, their star centre back is just sol bamba with an English name) and a chelsea side who have stopped caring and want us to win the league. Us only taking those two points is pretty inconceivable, our fixtures are actually pretty good and we've shown no signs of choking.

It's not mathethically done, but realistically it's just when, not if.

Archived