Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mydogzonfire

Where were you when......? How did you celebrate?

Shamefully I was at work. Working for the emergency services means I can't not go in to work, even on a day like today - I know I know, I did try and explain. Tomorrow though I'll be at work and it'll be with a City scarf in the back window....too bad I work in Nottingham eh :P 

I was at the ground with about a dozen others, listening on a car radio, and when the final whistle went I grabbed a nearby bloke and hugged him, and it was Keith Vaz. I said " Thanks, Keith."

in my bastement lkistening to aRlow White commentating on nbcsnb.

my dog started barkiunbg when i yelled for hazards gosaal

got drunk on jagermeister to celebetrate. listening to kasabian too.

At home with the wife watching TV NBC Sports in the USA. Just great moment in my life being from Leicester and living in Cleveland, Ohio

Been a supporter all my life, 60 years.

In a village. A village of fans. In a house bedecked in scarves and flags and shirts. In front of a television, with lager and snacks. In a maelstrom of noise. In a rapture of screams. Surrounded by tea towels, mopping up upturned drinks. To the soundtrack of Sky and Radio Leicester. To the sound of tears and laughter. I was there, with a voice breaking after Hazard hit the net. I was there as the shampagne cork popped and Links was on. I was in a village. I was Leicester.

At home with the wife watching TV NBC Sports in the USA. Just great moment in my life being from Leicester and living in Cleveland, Ohio

Been a supporter all my life, 60 years.

This (third-division version).  At home, waiting for my wife to get home from work, watching NBCSports in Cleveland.  Have driven through Leicester.  Been a supporter 13 months. 

Popped 2004 Thomas Hardy Ale.  Not from the Midlands, but the only English booze in the house, and definitely had been saved for a special occasion!  Rrrrrich!

At home watching with my son, crying at the end when we were pronounced champions!

Singing and drinking in the streets afterwards, cars beeping horns, scarves and flags flying.

Highlight... A police car drove past and he gave us a few beeps of his horn, whilst the bloke siting in the back who'd presumably been arrested gave us a big grin :)

I got home and went on to BBC web, saw Spurs result and got into my bottle of JD I'd already opened when Celtic effectively won the league. It was an under par season really for the Hoops in perspective but loving the Foxes' triumph.

I'm really happy for you all.

Sorry situation from me..In a village in Germany, My kids spread around Germany.

MY son also city supporter ,we could only text each other.

Wife had gone bed...doesnt get this euphoria, plus being German, no associations with the city

other she married a great crazy guy from a curious place.

So totally alone in my own world.My pride I suppose like 'Bluetintedspecs'

never had any negative thoughts, couldnt understand the doubters.

Would of loved to be in my city tonight and these next few days.

62yrs old ,from 6yrs old a city supporter, no matter where life took me.

Proud of also being a Tiger over the years, but we were expected to

take honours. But this gives our city 2 big teams, it took awhile,

like many have already mentioned, those frostbite nights,

or rainsoaked, windblown nights, plus snowdrifted Saturdays, or

absent days in a far offland, waiting days to glimpse a result or a

report from a match or a period of results.

Alone with my thoughts of hopes and dreams over a club with

the best badge in the world, that have now been realised.

My city, my Leicester, my foxes have done the unbelievable,

unthinkable, not for some even in their wildest dreams,

have took the top title, in world league football.

So to Dad, and all my Uncles who are all now, the otherside

celebrating with King Dicks spirit...

I did tell you they would do it, even if it meant it took

many of those 'never in a month of Sundays' and in

my life time. It was actually 'Dad', a Monday night,

without us needing to kick a ball.

When it comes to my time, I will see, they throw in

my coffin the Sunday papers, with date and the league position,

plus a photo of the cup with our name on it, we can then all

celebrate together, hopefully taking some

other doubters with me. Believe and Dream was my motto.

In brit club bahrain, surrounded by spurs fans, I wasin absolute bits at ft. cant say ive ever cried in front of a bar full of people before. have now. so.many. jagerbombs.

flying back to leics for a few days wed night.cannot fricking wait.

In Melbourne, Australia.

Woke up at 5am for the game, watched it in bed. Teared up when the final whistle was blown and grabbed a beer straight out of the fridge. What a feeling. (y) At work now though but slinging a few froths down the hatchet at my club in Australia's Asian Champions League game tonight.

COME ON YOU BOYS IN BLUE!!!! **** yes!!!!!

I was at work

Put the game on in our big screen in the Tech Room

Stomped off mad at halftime, and then didn't sit once after Chelsea scored the first goal 

Watched the entire game alone, with coworkers stopping by every once in awhile to see how it was going.

Local in thurmaston. Absolutely rammed. Beer everywhere when Hazard bagged and hugs and tears and ****ing singing and RANIERI WOAHHHHHH

then got a taxi to the KP and sung some more

I was on a treadmill in the gym watching the match with the closed captioning on. When I left to go there, Chelsea were down 2-0 and it looked to be a lost cause. I intended to get on for 20 minutes but kept running for the whole second half. Scared the pretty girl next to me half to death when Hazard scored. Best workout I've had in weeks.

Came home, got on FoxesTalk and haven't done anything but take it all in since.

Straight down the King Power after the game finished, took beers and chanted for hours!

Fair play to the police they joined in and had a laugh with us all, a fantastic night I'll never ever forget

Archived