Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mydogzonfire

Where were you when......? How did you celebrate?

left work to be with my son spurs 2 nil up but I had hope. didn't care to see the half time show but got there home for 2nd half. watch he'd it with my son and will never forget the look on his face as he looked at me. it doesn't get a y better I life. p issued now so sorry for the rant but we are changing pins and I e joy ed it with my son

love u all going g to bed happy as you are now

cheers

Have just bought the new car I was haggling and procrastinating on. Thought feck it - why not? Every time i go anywhere I will know what I bought it to celebrate and my smile will be a fraction broader.

Guest CityFan 06

Was watching it on TV and leapt up when Hazard scored, never celebrated a goal to that degree for an opposition team.

Got home from work with 20 minutes left in the game. My brothers were updating me whilst driving home. Put the tele on to watch. Missis and littles ones came over to watch with me and lost my feckin marbles when hazard scored. Thn went absolutely mental when game was over. Wish I was in Leicester would have gone to get my granddad from his nursing home and taken him down to the KP for a once in a lifetime party.lol.

Round my mates house, no one in the world I'd have rather shared that moment with.  We've been all over the country together watching Leicester play, seen so many things. Getting charged at by Wovles fans at the platform of the train station, a cold Monday night in Stoke, celebrating a 1-0 win at Barnsley like we'd just won the league, because our safety was in our own hands (we all know how that ended up!)

Just so emotional and the best feeling ever to know that we both felt exactly the same way! We cracked open a bottle of WKD blue to celebrate, it felt like the right thing to do  :thumbup:

I was at home with Tina (my fiancee) keeping an eye on the BBC live text on my laptop as we watched the snooker on tv.  Stuck Radio 5 on after the first Chelsea goal and was glad I didn't break my laptop jumping up when Hazard scored!  Celebrated intimately with Tina afterwards ;) (Then watched MOTD - barely stopped crying since :) )  Thank **** I work in the afternoon today (part-time admin job).  (Time to go catch the DLR to Tower Hamlets...)

(EDIT: I felt that continuing to watch the game live wasn't a good idea after the first Spurs goal - I can sometimes jinx these things - was a good idea methinks! :) )

Quietly with my mum who's in her 90s and my wife who's recovering from open heart surgery. But the pace will change big time on Saturday when the trophy's in our hands and my youngest arrives from London. We're both so high we'll probably be able to fly into the ground like Top and his helicopter! Could life possibly get better than this?      

In Verona airport, refreshing Foxestalk constantly.

Started speeding down the runway for takeoff with 3 minutes of injury time left at 2-2. Had an hour and a half of not knowing (despite trying to get Cabin Crew to get the Captain to find out the final score to no avail.

Had a couple of preemptive proseccos anyhow..

Watched the Spurs game with me dad in living room.... after all he introduced me to supporting the club.... then got the beers out upon final whistle. 

Quietly with my mum who's in her 90s and my wife who's recovering from open heart surgery. But the pace will change big time on Saturday when the trophy's in our hands and my youngest arrives from London. We're both so high we'll probably be able to fly into the ground like Top and his helicopter! Could life possibly get better than this?

Hope your partner is doing well, Thrac ? Best wishes for this period.

Archived