Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Uniteds squad doesnt exactly scare teams but they have only lost 5 times this season which is the same as chelsea.

If 6 to 7 of those draws were wins they would be pushing top 3.

United has been a revolving door since ferguson left in terms of management. Never long enough for managers to really put a mark on the teams especially when all 3 play different styles. I think they have to stick  it out and let mourinho do his thing for at least 3 more seasons.

He needs to get rid of the crap thats been left behind. Pogba might be a crap  buy right now but at the same time he is surrounded  by some crap players too that arent world class.

I dont think mourinho was the style united needed but he can win trophies so got to give him a chance to turn it around. Ie more 100 mill players lol

Only lcfc can turn mediocrity into magic.

United won't win the league with Mourinho in charge.

They need a strategy moving forward, and recruit players that fit into that strategy. It's not hard!

Transfer approach is too scattergun. Some of the buys like Memphis were crazy. There's good players there but deary me they are light years away from doing anything spectacular in the league.

Buying big names and hoping they'll gel is great, but you need a team to win the league not a group of individuals.

Last 2 champions cases in point.

Genuinly hope West Ham go out of business in the near future

Fvcking sick of reading sky sports and seeing them being linked to literally every single player on the planet! Do they think because they have a big fancy stadium they legitimately consider them selves an attractive club to play for! 

Absolute dog shit of a club

18 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Are people really still saying Pogba has been poor this season? Can't believe that's still a thing

I think misused/mismanaged would be a much better description. When he has a chance to show his class he does so ten fold.... but he's rarely allowed to in Mourinhos "tactics"

Fvcking me off that the Beeb are pointing out Spurs now have enough points to have won the league in several seasons prior as if that has any relevance to previous seasons.

Last season was last season and we won the league by 10 points. This season is this season and Chelsea will win by at least 4 points. 

26 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

Fvcking me off that the Beeb are pointing out Spurs now have enough points to have won the league in several seasons prior as if that has any relevance to previous seasons.

Last season was last season and we won the league by 10 points. This season is this season and Chelsea will win by at least 4 points. 

Yeah I dont really get that either, its as if to say  ' but this Spurs team would have won the league last year'. Bit irrelevant as we are far worse this season and they werent as good then as they are now. Let them have their soundbite.

4 hours ago, sk3since03 said:

Genuinly hope West Ham go out of business in the near future

Fvcking sick of reading sky sports and seeing them being linked to literally every single player on the planet! Do they think because they have a big fancy stadium they legitimately consider them selves an attractive club to play for! 

Absolute dog shit of a club

Seen a great resurrected post doing the rounds from social media from a Brummie on a West Ham forum warning them about Gold and Sullivan when they bought West Ham which has now turned out to be eerily accurate . One of the points was purposely linking West Ham with loads of big names to get the fans hopes up and make everyone think they're big time when the reality is they have no intention of buying the vast majority of those players.

Genuinely do feel the upcoming cup finals that their respective teams are in are very likely to prove as 'success or failure' ones for both Mourinho and Wenger for different reasons.

Don't think, despite winning the League Cup, Mourinho has changed much the way Man United having been playing - still often look bland on the eye.

On 19 May 2017 at 16:10, Harry96 said:

sad state of affairs when Brighton are signing players better than what we could as champions.

Not really, they're signing the stand out player from a relegated side; something we could easily do - we signed the captain and the star striker of CL qualifiers. He's got good stats, so did slimani and mendy. Whether it works out is a different question

It's been a bit of a mixed year for us. Lots of highs and lows. My funny highlight of the season was the smirk on Vards face at Palace after turning Jeff Sclupp inside out and calmly stroking the ball into the back of the net.?

7 goals in two away games for Kane

Harry Kane is too big for Spurs IMO. It's not even a dig. He deserves to win titles and challenge for the CL. And he's only on £100k a week. Far worse players than him earn a lot more.

Just watching the BBC where they are showing Chelsea getting the trophy. When Kante came up they mentioned how Souness was waxing lyrical about him at the Football Writers award ceremony this week. This is the same Souness who I'm pretty certain consistently said last season he couldn't see what the hype about Kante was all about. Souness had a real problem with us didn't he lol 

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Just watching the BBC where they are showing Chelsea getting the trophy. When Kante came up they mentioned how Souness was waxing lyrical about him at the Football Writers award ceremony this week. This is the same Souness who I'm pretty certain consistently said last season he couldn't see what the hype about Kante was all about. Souness had a real problem with us didn't he lol 

He's just a cnut.

He reckoned Zlatan should be player of the year and said Matic was better than N'Golo at the start of the season.

Arsenal miss out on the top 4 for the first time in 20 years. Imo this a great time to refresh things. Wenger should go, bring in someone new and let them build their own thing.

6 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Arsenal miss out on the top 4 for the first time in 20 years. Imo this a great time to refresh things. Wenger should go, bring in someone new and let them build their own thing.

I read some reliable journalists saying he has already signed a 2 year contract.

After watching a team nobody expected to win the league lift the trophy i feel sick watching a club (who is expected to win) lift it. Seems like an expectation but im sure there fans feel differently.

Come on lcfc lets have a rebirth next season!

Archived