Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

9 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

They also spent £15m on Lewis cook, £8m on mings, £9m on gradel 

Puts the idea of plucky little Bournemouth punching above their weight to bed doesn't. Crazy money for that club even if the transfers worked out. Also spent £10m on Afobe.

1 hour ago, UPinCarolina said:

Have a bit of a soft spot for Bournemouth. Ridiculous club name, quaint town, south coast, traditional uniforms, interesting play, compelling manager.

I've never met a Bournemouth fan who doesn't have a chip on their shoulder and tries very hard to be significant. Granted that's only five or six, but still annoys me. They were the same when they got into the championship.

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

Sam Allardyce quitting Crystal Palace this week according to the Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4533966/Sam-Allardyce-QUITS-Crystal-Palace-just-six-months-in.html

same reporter who first broke that we'd sacked CR too

Hmm, I think it's his way of demanding funds. Can't see him quitting, where would he go?

Maybe a bust-up with a or some players?

Just can't see the owners wanting, or even contacting, Big Sam.

Lacks integrity after the video leak of him whilst England manager and deploys dull hoofball-esque style of play more often than not.

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Lacks integrity after the video leak of him whilst England manager and deploys dull hoofball-esque style of play more often than not.

Which is what we do in a nut shell 

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Hate to break it to you but we currently play more hoof ball than a Sam Allardyce team. 

3 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

It's on Sky Sports News now that Allardyce wants to leave Palace. Don't think he'll be our new manager, but you do have to question why he wants to leave Palace. 

Something to do with Defoe going Bournemouth apparently. Can't blame palace for not paying him £130k p/w

Seems he wants to spend more time with the family 

"I want to be able to savour life while I'm still relatively young and when I'm still relatively healthy, even if I'm beginning to feel all my 62 years.

"This is the right time for me, I know that in my heart. I have no ambitions to take another job,

"This is not about transfer targets, club finances or anything along those lines. This is me taking the decision I believe is right for my family and myself.

"I've no doubt I will miss management but I certainly have no regrets at this decision."

Be interesting to see if Jermain Defoe going to Bournemouth ruffles any feathers there. I would imagine he'll be on more than double most of their players who have just achieved the club's highest league finish. Think there'll be a few knocks on Howe's door asking for contract negotiations 

Archived