Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

25 minutes ago, LiberalFox said:

How often does 75 points not get you into the Champions league?

Think Wenger is underappreciated and is a legend who revolutionised the league.

Oh he revolutionized the league/English football and was ahead of everybody else.

Now though it seems the game has caught up with him.

45 minutes ago, LiberalFox said:

How often does 75 points not get you into the Champions league?

Think Wenger is underappreciated and is a legend who revolutionised the league.

You are absolutely right about Wenger.

Trouble is, his time is over and he's the last one to realize it.

Trouble is with Wenger is that Arsenal need a new man to come in and realise what's deadwood and needs to be changed.

He's signed everyone that's there and i've always found him too arrogant to accept his mistakes.

There is plenty of utter shit at Arsenal and they need shifting.

16 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Trouble is with Wenger is that Arsenal need a new man to come in and realise what's deadwood and needs to be changed.

He's signed everyone that's there and i've always found him too arrogant to accept his mistakes.

There is plenty of utter shit at Arsenal and they need shifting.

Sounds familiar the last bit......... you sure you got the club right ?

In fact most of what you've typed is a bit to close to home

1 minute ago, sylofox said:

37 goals on the final day have we ever had more. Infact has it ever been beaten in a weekends fixtures.

Any statos know? lol 

43 in Feb 2011

1.Musa penalty vs Arsenal-Not given

2.Vardy red card vs Stoke

3.Janssen dive vs Tottenham

4.Voakes handball

5.Benteke climbing all over yohan

6.Sterling offside goal

7.Mahrez penalty 

8.Vardys goal disallowed vs Bournemouth

everything seemed to go for us last season. This season we seemed to have been on the wrong side of quite a few decisions& things like deflections we have been in unlucky with. Thoughts? 

7 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

1.Musa penalty vs Arsenal-Not given

2.Vardy red card vs Stoke

3.Janssen dive vs Tottenham

4.Voakes handball

5.Benteke climbing all over yohan

6.Sterling offside goal

7.Mahrez penalty 

8.Vardys goal disallowed vs Bournemouth

everything seemed to go for us last season. This season we seemed to have been on the wrong side of quite a few decisions& things like deflections we have been in unlucky with. Thoughts? 

Totally agree although there were probably a few that went in our favour that shouldn't to even it out a bit. From my seat I wasnt sure if vardy was offside but having watched it back that is a ****ing joke. That lino not being able to do his job cost us £5m and 3 places in the league. Utter shambles 

1 minute ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Totally agree although there were probably a few that went in our favour that shouldn't to even it out a bit. From my seat I wasnt sure if vardy was offside but having watched it back that is a ****ing joke. That lino not being able to do his job cost us £5m and 3 places in the league. Utter shambles 

Yeah, luckily we had all that champions league money so it won't make much of a difference.

So, 15 points between 7th and 8th, 6 points between 8th and 17th and 16 points between 17th and 20th. Everyone from 8th to 20th had a negative goal difference, all but two in double figures.

Complete mediocrity for half the league.

12 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Watford with 6 cbs out? Makes our defensive injury crisis look like nothing

Yes - no wonder we lost so badly!

Would have done anyway with fit defenders..

Ended up with 2 kids at full back (nice to give them a game though) and a central midfielder (slow one to boot) in the middle of our defence alongside a full back who had a knock as well.

A decent Championship side would have score 2 or 3 - let alone one of the best attacking sides in the world!

8 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Personally didn't see anything wrong with the Terry 26 minute guard of honour.

Strange isn't it! The same was done for lampard and no one said a word.. it's all about who it is not what was done ;) 

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Strange isn't it! The same was done for lampard and no one said a word.. it's all about who it is not what was done ;) 

Seriously? Might be because it's been a while, but I don't remember lampard being subbed off after eight minutes for a guard of honour.

no problem with him getting a guard of honour, but shearer was right - the substitution was just stupid and shit. Do it after or before.

Archived