Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Moyes resigning is vile. 

Partyl sunderlands fault for showing no ambition in the first place but the team have been a disgrace performance wise all season, stuck with moyes throughout even with the Reporter Slap incident and the day after the season is finished he walks away. 

4 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Season only finished yesterday and Bournemouth are already close to signing Begovic and Defoe.

Good stuff :thumbup:

It's frustrating how slow we are in getting targets tied down compared with clubs like Bournemouth... I certainly wouldn't have minded Defoe signing for us. 

5 minutes ago, weller54 said:

It's frustrating how slow we are in getting targets tied down compared with clubs like Bournemouth... I certainly wouldn't have minded Defoe signing for us. 

there could be different challenges with the targets we are acquiring.

name me one club in the past that has got all their business done by the end of May in any previous season? 

Bournemouth haven't even confirmed those signings yet any way?

1 hour ago, Jattdogg said:

Moyes needs to take a break. No punditry either. Just feck off for awhile.

Feel quite sorry for him, to be honest.

Had a strong reputation at Everton (where he should've stayed), got a call from Ferguson suggesting he deserves the job at Old Trafford (who wouldn't turn it down at the time)?

It didn't go down well there, and moved to a club that's been near the drains of dropping down for seasons on a presumably tight budget and taking over a poor-quality squad.

Sunderland's owner said Moyes rejected receiving any compensation deal from leaving; that shows how respectful he is to the club and that he did the right decision in good terms - for both him and the club financially.

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

there could be different challenges with the targets we are acquiring.

name me one club in the past that has got all their business done by the end of May in any previous season? 

Bournemouth haven't even confirmed those signings yet any way?

Maybe but it helps if you know who the manager is.

21 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Maybe but it helps if you know who the manager is.

...and Eddie Howe is a top top Manager with a big future ahead of him,  any prospective signings for Bournemouth would be excited to play under him I would suspect? 

3 hours ago, weller54 said:

I'd agree if they weren't paying £15mil for Jordon Ibe and over £100k a week for a 36 year old.

Think Moyes will be finished as a manager now and struggle to get decent jobs. 

Did well at Everton but since has been poor although he possibly was treated harsh at Utd. 

If he'd done well at Sunderland he would have put his name back on the map. Now gone and done the opposite 

42 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Feel quite sorry for him, to be honest.

Had a strong reputation at Everton (where he should've stayed), got a call from Ferguson suggesting he deserves the job at Old Trafford (who wouldn't turn it down at the time)?

It didn't go down well there, and moved to a club that's been near the drains of dropping down for seasons on a presumably tight budget and taking over a poor-quality squad.

Sunderland's owner said Moyes rejected receiving any compensation deal from leaving; that shows how respectful he is to the club and that he did the right decision in good terms - for both him and the club financially.

United decision might have been harsh on him but the next two jobs he took weren't  great options to take in the first place. 

I dont think he is finished because if anyone can hire harry then anyone can get hired. lol

59 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I'd agree if they weren't paying £15mil for Jordon Ibe and over £100k a week for a 36 year old.

Yeah much better if you spend 16 on musa. 

All managers get things wrong.

8 hours ago, TrentFox said:

It's a random thought, but by the end of next season LCFC will have played more CL football in a 2-year period than Arsenal and Man Utd put together.. Weird thought over. 

Random thought if manure win on Wednesday they are in the CL next season.

Archived