Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

And also because theyre genuinely not that good.

They had a few good wins and performances last season and everyone went way over the top on them. In my opinion.

5 hours ago, theessexfox said:

Wonder what the odds are on Andre Gray being in the England 2018 World Cup squad. Whatever his misdemeanours off the pitch, he looks like he could really step up to this level on it. 

Where's all this Andre Gray hype from? he looks a good striker yeah but he's not even as good as Deeney right now in my opinion

8 minutes ago, Goober said:

Where's all this Andre Gray hype from? he looks a good striker yeah but he's not even as good as Deeney right now in my opinion

Quick, strong and can finish, not saying he should be anywhere near the squad now but he has the attributes to go far. 

17 hours ago, Donut said:

And also because theyre genuinely not that good.

They had a few good wins and performances last season and everyone went way over the top on them. In my opinion.

Agree.

They got some good early results last season which was key.

8 minutes ago, Koke said:

Ryan Mason is going to Hull for £12m. Is Levy saving up for a big name signing or something?

I seen he was going Sunderland for £8million after they agreed to meet his £40,000 a week wages demands 

Archived