Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

"if you go abroad you get forgot about" 

yeah man never hear anything of anyone who plays outside england. do people even play football outside england? can't think of anyone tbh 

7 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

"if you go abroad you get forgot about" 

yeah man never hear anything of anyone who plays outside england. do people even play football outside england? can't think of anyone tbh 

Liverpool would be quite happy if Mamadou Sakho were to be playing football outside of England.

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Wilshere shouldn't be an England international and butland is better than hart 

Don't agree with Wilshere I think when fit (which is rare) he is superb. I think Butland is better than Hart but Hart has kept most clean sheets since 2010.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Don't agree with Wilshere I think when fit (which is rare) he is superb. I think Butland is better than Hart but Hart has kept most clean sheets since 2010.

I don't doubt his ability I doubt his fitness... no one who barely plays a game should be close to the England team... especially in front of players like drinkwater 

People are way too reactionary on here.

Joe Hart is still a quality keeper. Hes not world class, but hes not that far behind Bravo and certainly better than Caballero

Wilshere is not a dud. Hes a quality player thats been unlucky with injuries.

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Not always the best indication though especially as Hart was playing in one of the best sides whilst Butland wasn't.

1 minute ago, purpleronnie said:

Not always the best indication though especially as Hart was playing in one of the best sides whilst Butland wasn't.

Very true and I suspect a lot of those were under Mancini when they won the league but Hart is still a quality keeper and would walk into most sides in the division.

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I've not seen anything from Wilshere in the past 4 years to suggest he's anything more than a neat footballer.

'Superb' is stretching it.

Hopefully from an England perspective he has a good time at Bournemouth, stays fit and proves me wrong but I seriously doubt it.

He belongs to a large group of former 'next Gazzas" who have gone on to be pretty... well, meh.

8 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

The sobering point in that tweet is that apparently good players only play for big clubs...

I agree with you to the extent that taking Wilshere to the Euros and leaving Drinky was enough to drive anyone to drink.

Let's see if Wilshere gets a sniff for England while he's not at Arsenal.

10 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I've not seen anything from Wilshere in the past 4 years to suggest he's anything more than a neat footballer.

'Superb' is stretching it.

Hopefully from an England perspective he has a good time at Bournemouth, stays fit and proves me wrong but I seriously doubt it.

He belongs to a large group of former 'next Gazzas" who have gone on to be pretty... well, meh.

You've got it right... He's neat. His close control and ability to keep the ball is superb. Seen a lot of good injury prone footballers that never fulfill their potential and it's sad. Look at Jamie Redknapp.

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

he really is. he might not be the best England midfielder of a generation or whatever else we try and pretend he is but he's better than relegation fodder playing under alan pardew or being rotated with Harry fu cking arter. 

Is he though? It's a shame it's not a permanent deal for Wilshere, then we'll see what he's real made of without the tag of still being an Arsenal player. 

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

The panicking just gets more and more embarrassing every year. I cannot believe someone's actually going to cave in and pay that £30mil for Sissoko.

Can't believe that we've spent 28m on a striker who has scored 30+ goals in a 'top 5 league'. Yet they're about to spend 30m on a winger who scored once last season.

Steve Walsh has lost it.

42 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Steve Walsh has lost it.

Bit harsh that, but kind of agree. The signings Everton have made are.. Not Walsh esque at all !

Surely Steve Walsh would have a hugeeee list of players that are of better quality & better value than what he's signed for Everton so far. I mean, 60M for Bolasie & Sissokho? With that kind of money I would trust Walsh to sign 5 or 6 players out of no where, who turn out to be gems (even in this inflated transfer window).

Maybe he is having less say in the transfers, and these are players Koeman wants?

Archived