Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

22 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

why isnt anyone better trying to sign wilshere? palace or bournemouth? poor kid 

I would think Arsenal won't allow him to join a better Prem Club who could be pushing them for places at the upper end of the table. Thought he would go to Roma but great signing for Bournemouth if he stays fit! Big IF.

I know that the "market" is crazy and this is yesterday's news but I just can't get over the fact that somebody has paid £13 million for Ryan Mason.

4 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

He's no better than Bournemouth or Palace. The media circus about him being England's best midfielder has been ridiculous. 

he really is. he might not be the best England midfielder of a generation or whatever else we try and pretend he is but he's better than relegation fodder playing under alan pardew or being rotated with Harry fu cking arter. 

I've just had SSN on for 5 minutes and it really is the pits.

I swear that once upon a time it was actually a decent source of sports news. Now they're reduced to analysing David Luiz' Facebook page and relying on grainy mobile phone footage for scoops.

8 minutes ago, ttfn said:

I swear that once upon a time it was actually a decent source of sports news. Now they're reduced to analysing David Luiz' Facebook page and relying on grainy mobile phone footage for scoops.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse they've cracked out the Football Manager stats for Jack Wilshere.

14 minutes ago, ttfn said:

It's no worse then what you get on here 

3 minutes ago, ttfn said:

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse they've cracked out the Football Manager stats for Jack Wilshere.

Makes me cringe every time, whoever came up with the idea needs the sack. That being said, I bet Mark Hughes and Alan Pardew are using it for scouting.

The most ridiculous thing is that back when it was actually worth watching it was free - you got it as part of Freeview - seems a lifetime ago now.

Now it's part of a £25 a month Sky Sports package it's not even journalism any more.

1 minute ago, ttfn said:

The most ridiculous thing is that back when it was actually worth watching it was free - you got it as part of Freeview - seems a lifetime ago now.

Now it's part of a £25 a month Sky Sports package it's not even journalism any more.

youve missed gems like "google trends" showing us people are googling "why is jack wilshere always injured?" and some fella shouting across a car park at benik afobe and because he smiled "we take that as confirmation that wilshere is joining him at arsenal". 

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

youve missed gems like "google trends" showing us people are googling "why is jack wilshere always injured?" and some fella shouting across a car park at benik afobe and because he smiled "we take that as confirmation that wilshere is joining him at arsenal". 

I don't watch it any more - maybe 10 minutes a week at the weekend if I've missed the goals.

I'm genuinely shocked at what a mess it is having tuned in today.

2 minutes ago, ttfn said:

I don't watch it any more - maybe 10 minutes a week at the weekend if I've missed the goals.

I'm genuinely shocked at what a mess it is having tuned in today.

yeah it's pretty horrible. they get so much wrong. soccer saturday and then 20 mins of pure goals after each round of fixtures is all it's worth watching for. gotta watch today though just out of curiosity. 

we just had a fella at finch farm talking about everton signing moussa sissoko (he called him sissoka but y'know) whilst the clips playing were enner valencia scoring for west ham. relevant. 

Sky coverage is shocking. Just declared David Luiz was walking through St. Pancras while there was a large sign saying 'Billets' above his head on the video.

Hardly any coverage on our dealing either, while a loan move for Jack Wilshere to bloody Bournemouth is the deal of the century.

2 minutes ago, rmahrez said:

Sky coverage is shocking. Just declared David Luiz was walking through St. Pancras while there was a large sign saying 'Billets' above his head on the video.

Hardly any coverage on our dealing either, while a loan move for Jack Wilshere to bloody Bournemouth is the deal of the century.

No, that was St Pancras - the signs for the Eurostar are also in French.

Its more that they're not on top of it themselves and have to rely on somebody filming it on their phone and sending it off to The Sun.

2 minutes ago, rmahrez said:

tbf the slimani deal is the only one they are doing right so far imo. just a mention of it every now and then because there's not really anything to report. it's basically done but not official. like it has been most the day. what else do we need to know? his most recent retweet? he had blue socks on two weeks last tuesday so this deal has always been in the pipeline? he spoke to riyad mahrez at training HE SPEAKS TO RIYAD MAHREZ EVERY TIME ALGERIA TRAIN THEY BOTH PLAY FOR ALGERIA 

16 minutes ago, ttfn said:

It's not part of the sky sports package 

it's just a standard channel 

Archived