Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Suddenly Hull have signed a couple of good players there.

But still no manager, wouldn't mind Phelan if I was a fan of them after this early start and their performances.

2 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

But still no manager, wouldn't mind Phelan if I was a fan of them after this early start and their performances.

I imagine they'll sort a full time manager out once the takeover has been completed.

Even if Phelan doesn't get the job, he's done good enough to be in with a shout for a football league club.

41 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What are the odds Perez gets injured soon after deadline day :D 

Was listening to Talk Sport whilst driving home tonight and a Gooner came on to talk about Arsenal's injuries...he was bang on. Walcott, Oxlade, Wilshere, Gibbs..all young English players who have had an injury blighted career under Wenger. Every damn one of them a sick note. Can't be a coincidence.

My first thought again was why on earth did stupid fooker Hodgson take Wilshere to the Euro's and not Drinkwater? I guess I've answered my own question. 

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Aguero (rightly) charged for elbowing Winston Reid

"Looks set to miss the Manchester Derby" .... No, he should be banned. He elbowed someone.

I bet the PL ensure he doesn't miss the Manchester derby.

Just now, Fox92 said:

"Looks set to miss the Manchester Derby" .... No, he should be banned. He elbowed someone.

I bet the PL ensure he doesn't miss the Manchester derby.

I think it's just the click-bait headline. Agree he should be banned. Just coincidence the Manchester derby will be the first game he misses.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

I'll believe it when it happens.

mate, it's literally happening right now.

FA charge him. 

He has til tomorrow 6pm to respond/appeal.

Because of the charge, even if they showed any leniency, he'll still miss at least 1 game. I don't even think the Premier League will have a say in the matter. Very, very unlikely it'll take 10 days from tomorrow for the FA to decide and announce their decision after an appeal (if there is one)

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

mate, it's literally happening right now.

FA charge him. 

He has til tomorrow 6pm to respond/appeal.

Because of the charge, even if they showed any leniency, he'll still miss at least 1 game. I don't even think the Premier League will have a say in the matter. Very, very unlikely it'll take 10 days from tomorrow for the FA to decide and announce their decision after an appeal (if there is one)

Ahh right, sound. Deserved too.

13 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Kenedy signed on loan now to go along with Mariappa coming back (to help with HG situation) - got a few spare defenders going if anyone wants one?

I think we're fine in that department, thanks.

Still wonder how you manage to continue to operate despite the homegrown players rule. :D

15 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Kenedy signed on loan now to go along with Mariappa coming back (to help with HG situation) - got a few spare defenders going if anyone wants one?

You rate that Mariappa? I never really thought he was that good.

Really struggling to understand the £80m+ amount for Pogba still.

I wouldn't rate him in same category as Bale, Messi nor Ronaldo.

To justify that amount expectation he have 25+ assists or something.

5 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Really struggling to understand the £80m+ amount for Pogba still.

I wouldn't rate him in same category as Bale, Messi nor Ronaldo.

To justify that amount expectation he have 25+ assists or something.

He is a great player, but paid double his market value... and you could get better midfielders for less than that 89 mill

Archived