Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

1 hour ago, Goober said:

How they've got that much for him is beyond me. Great work from Spurs there to be fair

Levy is the master of paying under the odds and selling over the odds. They've just sold Yedlin to Newcastle for £5m, 18 months after buying him for £2.5m, not playing him and then sending him out on a years loan. How they've convince someone to buy him at twice the price is beyond me. Did similar with Pienaar when the bought him from Everton for £3m, barely used him and sold him back 2 years later for £5m.

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Levy is the master of paying under the odds and selling over the odds. They've just sold Yedlin to Newcastle for £5m, 18 months after buying him for £2.5m, not playing him and then sending him out on a years loan. How they've convince someone to buy him at twice the price is beyond me. Did similar with Pienaar when the bought him from Everton for £3m, barely used him and sold him back 2 years later for £5m.

He's also the master of running a club that never wins anything. 

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Carrick too, Bale, Crouch (just), Modric, Bent.... He's a great businessman. 

23 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Jack wilshire to be allowed to go out on loan from Arsenal is a random one would take him personally! 

Just seen that certainly a strange one, can't think who would want him though 

7 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

You'd think he would want to go to a top-half team at least, but who would need him? You could maybe argue us I suppose, but I don't think he's nearly the player he was before, for starters.

Other than that...maybe Stoke might want him...? Think most teams are well stocked in the centre at this stage in the window.

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Once again Watford sign an entire new team leading to no continuity and no room for player improvement.

Eventually they will lose the 'soul'. Within every team you need a few, respected players who've earned their corn at the club. 

One Englishman too I think

58 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Joe hart to Torino on loan 

Bold move - I didn't expect him to go to a club abroad.

But then again, could do him the world of wonder and actually improve his confidence and overall style of play.

37 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

You cant think of any clubs that would want Jack Wilshere? really?

15 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Not in the premier league I can't no @CloudFox has summed it up quite well by saying there isn't really a top half team that has room to cater for him 

I think there are plenty of teams that would take him for a different option.

Perhaps not those pushing for honours, but i dont think there would be a shortage of takers

Archived