Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

35 minutes ago, Alex_LCFC said:

West ham sign zaza

Can't think of too many Italian strikers who have been successful in the prem, Vialli and Zola excluding it's been a succession of high profile flops.

He may be the exception.

Just now, Tuna said:

Can't think of too many Italian strikers who have been successful in the prem, Vialli and Zola excluding it's been a succession of high profile flops.

He may be the exception.

Di Canio, Pelle, Ravanelli....

:sick:

Just watching Sky's opening coverage of their games today, the presenter had the league table up then smugly said "Didn't take long for the cream to rise to the top this season did it".

Well let's hope that cream curdles.

Just now, Matt said:

Just watching Sky's opening coverage of their games today, the presenter had the league table up then smugly said "Didn't take long for the cream to rise to the top this season did it".

I probably shouldn't but I actually find that quite insulting!! Like they're already willing to write off and forget last season for us.

Just now, StanSP said:

I probably shouldn't but I actually find that quite insulting!! Like they're already willing to write off and forget last season for us.

Quite. Yet they were more than willing to make hay from the story of Leicester. 

6 hours ago, StanSP said:

It's all good, under the radar again - let unthinking corporate lapdogs be unthinking corporate lapdogs...

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

That's what I mean.

Redknapps just gone on to say "It was a massive result for Arsenal yesterday, you can see all their top players getting back"...You could say the same about us, now i'm not for 1 minute saying we can do it again (I will follow that by saying why not however) but if you're gonna say that about Arsenal then why not us, if not what a pointless comment about Arsenal.

38 minutes ago, Matt said:

That's what I mean.

Redknapps just gone on to say "It was a massive result for Arsenal yesterday, you can see all their top players getting back"...You could say the same about us, now i'm not for 1 minute saying we can do it again (I will follow that by saying why not however) but if you're gonna say that about Arsenal then why not us, if not what a pointless comment about Arsenal.

Redknapp's a buffoon trapped in a different decade. Proper 'flavour of the month' sort. Next month if Arsenal lose a couple (despite top players being back), no doubt he'll change his thoughts.

Guest seanfox778

West Brom v Middlesborough shortly. Looks dull as hell on paper but I reckon 4-3 Boro because it's the hope that will get you through games like this.  

58 minutes ago, Matt said:

Something quite satisfying though that one of the teams has had to spend over £150 million  this summer to rise to the top. 

Guest seanfox778
Just now, Sharpe's Fox said:

How's that hope going for you skip far, bud?

The best parts of the game so far are when I blink. 

9 minutes ago, whetstonefox said:

Surely whoever suggested this as a super Sunday should be fired, it was never, ever going to be entertaining

get the quota for these teams to be shown on TV out the way early. Paves the way for the 'bigger' teams later on in the season or the relegation battles whether these teams are involved or not. 

13 minutes ago, whetstonefox said:

Surely whoever suggested this as a super Sunday should be fired, it was never, ever going to be entertaining

"Contractually obliged Sunday" doesn't have the same ring to it.

So what highlights will MOTD2 show tonight from that game? Apparently Middlesbrough had two shots on target and I can't even tell you who they were from.

The crowd should be refunded for that.

Also, what is all the fuss about Berahino? He barely plays, he doesn't score now yet West Brom seem determined to refuse £20 million for a player they don't seem to want to use. 

Archived