Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Aguero's been in England 5 years and still can't speak English. That's poor. I'm not claiming I can speak Spanish fluently, but I don't live and work in a Spanish speaking country. Just seems a bit lazy and shows no desire to add strings to his bow outside the game.

Shinji is giving interviews in English after a year here.

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

So what highlights will MOTD2 show tonight from that game? Apparently Middlesbrough had two shots on target and I can't even tell you who they were from.

The crowd should be refunded for that.

Also, what is all the fuss about Berahino? He barely plays, he doesn't score now yet West Brom seem determined to refuse £20 million for a player they don't seem to want to use. 

and fans boo him when he comes on. Pulis said pre-match he was on the bench to 'clear his head' before another busy few days for him...

1 minute ago, Ted Maul said:

Good game already, this.

Man City play Hey Jude before kick off as well.... we really need to sort that out.

Was going to post about West Brom playing the same song as Chelsea (The Liquidator) and Watford play the same song as Everton (Z Cars).

I've never noticed it from West Brom or Watford before, I thought it was a new thing, but after a quick google search apparently they've played the songs for many years.

Guest Mee-9

I genuinely think the only thing I got from the WBA boro game was the fact I'm not an hour and a half closer to death than I was before I watched it. 

Guest seanfox778

Looks like game over already. West Ham seem pretty hopeless without Payet. I want them to make a game of it though.

Problem with West Ham is they don't build a team they bring in a group of individuals and hope it works out.

They got lucky with Payet but there are so many short term fixes, players on loan like Tore, this Argentinian guy they signed recently, Amunike last season. Their approach is too scattergun. It makes you grateful for our scouting system.

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Guardiola realises there is no need to be playing 2 centre midfielders against this type of opposition. So many times last year city had 2 holding midfielders when it wasn't needed. Fernandinho practically playing in midfield on his own. 

yes they are leaving 5 players on the halfway line (Sterling, Silva,  De Bruyne, Nolito and Aguero) when West Ham are attacking so West Ham are having to leave 5 players back at all times.

I've sometimes been known to complain how Sky and BT now only ever seem to choose matches featuring at least one of the 'big' clubs.  But that WBA vs Middlesbrough provided a perfect explanation as to why they do it.

How many final warnings does Masuaku need? Got booked in the first half and has done about 3 more fouls (at least 1 of them worth another booking). Ref gave him a final warning in the first half and has just given him another one for obstruction.

Archived