Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

Ok this is my last begging post! Does anybody have 1 adult and 1 child seat they're looking to offload? I'm trying to get my wife and youngest son tickets so we can go as a family - I already have 2 tickets for me and my oldest

13 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Train is looking to be the most viable way of getting there at such short notice.£60 open return

Surely you can get better?

I managed to find a train going from Peterborough (marginally closer to me than Leicester) to Kings Cross return for 18 quid.

4 minutes ago, Newcastlefox said:

OK so being the complete idiot that I am, I managed to buy more tickets than I needed. So have 2 spare tickets, sat together. Will be selling these at face value.

Only sell them on here, there's legit Leicester fans who are missing out :) 

8 minutes ago, Newcastlefox said:

OK so being the complete idiot that I am, I managed to buy more tickets than I needed. So have 2 spare tickets, sat together. Will be selling these at face value.

19 minutes ago, Mint23 said:

Ok this is my last begging post! Does anybody have 1 adult and 1 child seat they're looking to offload? I'm trying to get my wife and youngest son tickets so we can go as a family - I already have 2 tickets for me and my oldest

There you are chaps! 

Archived