Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Islam Slimani

I really think we need a midfielder 100 times more cant believe we are going to spend 30 mil on a striker and no midfielder with Amartey going  acon mendy still not sure about king probs not up 2 the level we now are that leaves drinkwater god help us if he got injured 

Just now, lcfcdamo said:

I really think we a midfielder 100 times more cant believe we are going to spend 30 mil on a striker and no midfielder with Amartey going  acon mendy still not sure about king probs not up 2 the level we now are that leaves drinkwater god help us if he got injured 

Better to have Slimani and no midfielder than no slimani and no midfielder

Just now, Marcovanbasten said:

Better to have Slimani and no midfielder than no slimani and no midfielder

Yer but surely that 30 mil could of bin spent on a midfielder weeks ago i just dont get it looks like vardy musa Okazaki and ulloa and slimani all for 2 places 

Just now, lcfcdamo said:

Yer but surely that 30 mil could of bin spent on a midfielder weeks ago i just dont get it looks like vardy musa Okazaki and ulloa and slimani all for 2 places 

You do not undestand but Slimani is really >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Okazaki or Ulluoa.

Seriously, you can not compare him to them...

Archived