Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Euro 2016 Betting Thread

Taken Rics advice and had under 2.5 in the Austria v Hungary game.

The double in again today.

I think it will soon change now we enter the 2nd phase of group games but it's been a nice little earner.

I'm annoyed with myself for not building up a bigger betting bank and followed my plan of backing 1-1 every game and doubling stake until it lands. It's come in 3 times now and would be nearly a grand up from it.

The double in again today.

I think it will soon change now we enter the 2nd phase of group games but it's been a nice little earner.

I'm annoyed with myself for not building up a bigger betting bank and followed my plan of backing 1-1 every game and doubling stake until it lands. It's come in 3 times now and would be nearly a grand up from it.

Don't beat yourself up mate. You've done well with what you've got recently so be glad. It could have gone the other way and there been an unexpected cascade of goals. Enjoy the wins.

hubgary 11/2 to finish bottom of their group. worth a few quid?

portugal & iceland are both capable of beating them & austria still have the quality to beat iceland & nick a draw vs Portugal??!

portugal/iceland/austria/hungary exact finish is 14/1. for some reason i can see it happening

Hopefully France score a few tonight so I get some free bets with the paddy power offer

What is the paddy power one?

I've got the Ladbrokes one where I put 20 quid on France to win the Euros and I get a fiver free bet each time they win.

What is the paddy power one?

I've got the Ladbrokes one where I put 20 quid on France to win the Euros and I get a fiver free bet each time they win.

They have a game each day where you put £20 on a winner and get a £5 free bet for every goal they score

Archived