Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Euro 2016 Betting Thread

Had Chiriches to be booked first & Giroud to score 1st. 40/1. Request a bet.

nice nice. romania scoring ruined pretty much all my fun last night. and payet bagging man of the match ahead of our glorious NG. 

england top, wales bottom in group b @ 7/2. already on wales bottom @ 9/4 (huuuuuge at the time, huger now everyone's realised they are shit). but i think the top/bottom double should be easy enough and 7/2 looks tasty. 

nice nice. romania scoring ruined pretty much all my fun last night. and payet bagging man of the match ahead of our glorious NG.

england top, wales bottom in group b @ 7/2. already on wales bottom @ 9/4 (huuuuuge at the time, huger now everyone's realised they are shit). but i think the top/bottom double should be easy enough and 7/2 looks tasty.

Same. Also had Giroud and Payet to score, France to win to nil, under 50 booking points and under 10 match corners 28/1. Thanks Evra you ****

Giroud and Vardy top goal Scorer.

Hazard and of course Kante player of the tournament.

Got a few other multis with top for each group and top goalscorer for a few teams.

Will bet most games too as been doing well at the Copas. 3 leg win draw win multis money back if you get one wrong is handy with my local bookie

hope norn ire set up like this in all their games, that zero northern ireland goals should be odds on based on this they aint even trying to cross the half way line lol

austria win to nil vs hungary is currently 13/8.

austria 6 clean sheets in 10 qualifying games. conceded 5 in 10 games. vs a team you wouldn't exactly call free scoring and possibly the weakest team in the group, if not the competition completely. looks good value. 

austria win to nil vs hungary is currently 13/8.

austria 6 clean sheets in 10 qualifying games. conceded 5 in 10 games. vs a team you wouldn't exactly call free scoring and possibly the weakest team in the group, if not the competition completely. looks good value.

Had that in a double with Portugal winning to nil

Under 2.5 goals in these 1st round of group games is a gold mine.

Wales did me !

Hope you had the 3 under 2.5 today?!!

I did but only £3 on at 10/3.

I'd normally do bigger stakes but there's so much football over the next month I don't want to do my bollocks and have nothing left to bet with before the knockouts start lol

Archived